Wow!

Macy's pov:
I woke up to my alarms going off. I got up and got ready. Even though it is spring it is still chilly outside. So I put on my mint green sweater, black scarf, black and white leggings, and black ugg boots. (Aka pic above)
I did my makeup and hair and walked down stairs Sam and Colby where already up. "Hey you look very pretty." Colby said smiling. I smiled back. "Thank you." "Where's Rachel?" Sam asked. "Oh her mom came and got her last night. She was not feeling so good." I surged. "Oh okay." I grabbed a protein bar and my books. "Y'all ready?" I asked. "Yep." They said at the same time. We got into Sams car and drove to school.

I meet up with Hannah and Rachel. "Hey girlys." I said walking over to them. "Hey." They responded. The bell rang and we headed off to are homeroom.

I walked in and put my stuff down by a Colby. "Hey beautiful." Colby smiled at me. "Hi." I smiled back. Reed walked up to us. "Hey Macy's can we talk?" "Now!" I said a little annoyed. "Well yeah." "Fine." "Look I am really sorry about what I said. About everything I am so sorry please please forgive me." "Reed what you don't understand is how bad you hurt me! That night you broke up with me I cried. I was broken. And then you calling me a slut to my brother. Common Reed thats not you. your the sweetest person I have ever meet and then you pull this stunt!" I said a little upset. "I know and I'm so sorry. The night I broke up with you I don't know what I was doing. I cried myself to sleep also. I'm so sorry please forgive me." "Fine." I said smiling be real who can stay mad at Reed. He hugged me and I sat at me set. "What was that all about?" Colby asked a little nervous. "Nothing why you jealous?" I said poking his tummy. "What me jealous? No." We both started laughing.

*3 period*

In my 3 period class I have Blake and Reed. Great! I mean Reed is fine but Blake oh lord help me. I sat by Reed so there would be no way that Blake could sit by me. We were in the middle of class and I had to pee! I asked the teacher and he said yes. I was walking into the bathroom when I was pushed in it I turned around and it was Blake. "Please don't hurt me." I am so scared of Blake it is not even funny. He made me that way. He pushed me up against the wall and stroked my hair. I was flinching every time. "Silly girl I'm not going to hurt you." I was crying now and I couldn't stop. "Don't yell out for help because no one will here you because no one cares about your sorry little self." He started to kiss me.

Reeds pov:

Macy has been in the bathroom for forever. So had Blake. Oh god. "Mr. Deming can you go see if Blake is in the bathroom. "Uh yes sir!" I walked out of the class room and ran to the bathrooms. I didn't even care to check the boys I went straight for the girls. When I opened the door I could not believe my eyes. "Get off of her." I yelled. Blake looked at me and turned around. "Get off her now or I'm getting the principal." "Oow your threatening me with the principle wow." "Just get off her." He let go and she fell to the floor. "Okay I let go." He said getting in my face. Blake is a lot more bigger then me so I'm in a lot of trouble. Just as he was about to hit me the teacher walked in. "Mr. Jones get off of Deming now." He punched me in the face and then let go I fell to the ground. The bell rang and Macy ran out.

Macy's pov:

I ran out of the bathroom when the Bell rang and ran into Sam and fell into he Arms and cried. "Baby girl what's wrong?!" "Blake" is all I could get out. Sam and Colby walked me to the lunch table. I put my head in my hands and cried more. "Sam what happened!?" Rachel asked. She came over and hugged me. "I don't know but it has something to do with Blake." "Oh im going to kill him!"

_________________________
Hey guys this chapter was just for the fun of it I ran out of ideas so I make up this one. Thank you for the 1.19k reads I appreciate it. I love you guys so much and remember I am always here if you need to talk!
Go check out RachelSuski story I am playing Reeds girlfriend! Yay so any ways hope you are enjoying my story thanks guys! Love yall💗💗