Meeting Macy

Macy pov:

That's right I am Sam Golbachs little sister. I'm 16 and he is 18. Sam means the works to me and I am the same way for him. Yes I know not many siblings get along but we do and Colby oh don't even get me started! He could be my brother I never had. Trying to separate Sam Colby and me is impossible just don't even try. My boyfriend Blake doesn't like the faceted that me and Colby are so close, but really it dose not matter. Blake thinks that I will like cheat on him with Colby! I wouldn't do that I'm not that low thank you very much!

We live with are dad, step mom, and her annoying stupid 16 year-old daughter Sam and I can't stand her because you know we live with her but you can tell that Colby likes her. My dad doesn't like me at all. He prefers Sam, Sam doesn't like that at all but what more can you do. My mom was my favorite but she pasted away in a car accident a drunk driver hit her face on and killed her instantly. I miss her so much words can't even explain. Its been a 2 years since.

I woke up to Leah (step sister) banging on my door "GET UP YOUR GOING TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL." I looked to see what time it was, and it was only 6:30. "ARE YOU STUPID BLAKE DOESN'T COME GET ME TILL 7:30 AND SCHOOL DOESN'T START TILL FREAKING 8:30 SO LEAVE ME THE FREAK ALONE." I yelled now being ticked off. Leah made a "uch" sound and finally walked away. I got on my iPhone and went through instagram for a little. I came across a picture of Colby and Leah kissing. I got up and ran to Sam's room lucky he was already up and showed him the picture. "What the hell is this" I said now so furious I couldn't hold it anymore. "What the hell is his problem" I said going on and on just not being able to handle this. "Yeah well last night Colby kinda asked her out." "I'm so done" I said just above a whisper. Sam heard me me upset. "What's wrong baby." "First we lose mom then we have to live with dad that hates me we get a tribal stepmom and stepsisters and then by best friend is dating that thing" I said not holding back the tiers anymore. Sam pulls me in and whispers in my ear, " shh it will be ok I'm here we can get thought this together."

*20 minutes later* When I'm finally done crying it is know 7:00 so I start getting ready for school. I'm finally done and Blake I here to pick me up. Off to school I go.

(AN this is my first fan fiction so i hope you like it) :)