Fun Day!

*fast forever a couple days*

Macy's pov:

"Wake up wake up wake up." Colby and Sam said jumping on my bed like 4 year-olds. "Can i help you." I said mad that they woke me up early on a weekend. "Get up we are going to the beach." Sam said. I ground and tried to move, but I tripped Colby and he fell on top of me looking me start in the eyes. He smirked and got off. I blushed.... wait am i falling for my best friend. No I cant. Thats my brothers best friend. Oh ok well i got up and put on my strapless orange Cheetah print bathing suit but I put my straps on it so my top was not strapless. I put my straight hair up in a messy bun and grabbed my sunglasses and heeded down stairs. Colby and Sam already had the cooler packed and totals ready. "Dad we are leaving." Sam yelled. "Whatever" he responded. We where about to walk out of the house when Leah came at the top of the stairs. "Ooo are y'all going to the beach? Can I come?" "Oh hell no you can't this day is about Macy not you so no you can't come!!!" Sam said. "Thanks bubu." He smiled at me and we headed to the beach.

*skip car ride*

We all headed to the little part where we always hang out and Reed and Devin where their. They are also like my brother I have known them since I was born just like Colby. I ran up to them and gave them a big hugs. "How's my sis." Reed asked. I surged my shoulders and looked at me confused. "Anyways how's my big brothers." I asked hugging them again. I was just so happy to see them. "I'm good" Reed says. We both had just gotten out of a really bad relationship and hurt us both. His girlfriend ended up cheating oh him with another boy and mine, well mine was just a jerk. "And how are you mister Devin." I asked him nudging his shoulder. "I'm greater than I have been I actually brought my girlfriend I think you guys will like her, and she brought her best friend." "Ohhhhh I get to make new girl friends." I said with a high voice, I don't have many girl friends most of them are guys. Two girls came out of know where and walked up to are group. "Guys I would like you to meet Taylor my girlfriend and Sadie her best friend." Devin said, Taylor had a big smile on her face and so did Sadie. "Hi! I'm Macy" I said shaking there hand. Colby and Sam came up and introduced them selfs. "Whos ready to get in the water?" Sam asked, all the boys said yes except for Reed. "Actually I'm going to tan" I said laying out my towel. "Us two." Taylor and Sadie said at the same time. "You guys suck." Colby said and all the boys ran into the water, but Reed stayed behind. "Reed lets take a walk you obviously have a lot on your mind." "Yeah thats a good idea." I took off my cover up so I could at least get some sun and put on my sunglasses and told the boys we were going on a walk.

*Macy and Reed walking*

"What's wrong Reed? Your not acting the same." "Yeah well, neither are you." "Dont Chang the subject boy, we are talking about you. Not me, we can talk about me later. But right now is is your turn." "I I just really miss my ex. You know it is so weird how fast she moved on." "Reed she's not worth it! None of your friends Liked her anyways so just DON'T think about her. Today is supposed to be a fun day, I don't want you all up set." "Yeah your right. Damn how come girls give some of the best information." "Because we are girls." I said acting like I had my hair down and flipped it. We both cracked up laughing. "Wow Macy I love you!" "I love you more." We turned around and started heading heading beack to where everyone else was.