Love you too!

Macy's pov:
I was finally done with the tests that the doctors needed to do on me. I was laying in the hospital bed when Colby walked in with Sam Reed Rachel and Devin.

"Oh baby I love you so much! Thank you God for keeping you alive!" Sam said hugging me so hard I thought he was never going to let go! "Sam please your hurting me." I said pushing him away. "I'm sorry baby, I'm just so happy!" I smiled and he smiled back. "Thanks" I said. He nodded. "So how much longer do you need to stay here?" Reed asked braking the silence. "Um I don't no. Some one go ask the doctor." I said pointing to the two doctors standing out side the door talking.

The doctor walked in after about 10 minutes. "Macy Hun, you will need to stay in the hospital for another week." I was shocked. "Um why?" Sam asked a little nervous. "Well we found some bleeding next to the brain where you got hit by the car and we will need to do surgery on that tomorrow." I could feel the tears start to form in my eyes. "I have wh-what!?" I choked out. "Yes you have bleeding in the brain form the impact and how hared you hit your head." "Cant- can't that kill her?" Rachel said about ready to cry. "Yes it can. Thats why we are going to take care of it as fast at we can!" I looked at Sam and he grabbed my hand. "It will be okay baby." He said kissing my hand. He had tears in his eyes as well as everyone else. "Okay well visiting hours are over only one person can stay with her the others will either have to stay in the waiting room or go home. You Choice." The doctor said holding the door open for the others. "Macy you pick who stays!" Sam said nodding in my Direction. "Colby please stay!" This is the time I would need my boyfriend the most. "Anything for my baby girl." He said smiling. The others hugged me and walked out of the room and went home. Guessing back at Sams and I's home.

Sams pov:
We all where heading back to my dads house when I just broke down. "Sam watch out your goin to get us all killed!!" Rachel yelled grabbing the steering wheel and swerving us back into are lane. I pulled over on the side of the road.

"I can't do this anymore! My sister is in the hospital almost dead and- and we can't do anything about it!" I said crying into Rachel's shoulder. "Hey she is strong enough to get though this!" Reed said patting my back. I nodded and got us back home.
•••
I walked back into the house with everyone behind me. And when I looked up I could not Believe who was there.

"Dad?"

___________________
Okay well Macy's not okay....... Love tall don't for get to vote!