Double date!

Colby's pov:
Me and Devin have been thinking about doing a double date with Macy and Rachel. We both have kinda been treating them like crap so we are going to go on a double date to the park with a picnic. Right now Rachel and Macy where in Macy's room just hanging out. I looked over at devin. "Are you ready to ask?" I asked Devin. He nodded.

We walked up to her room. "He can we come in?" Devin asked. "Yeah!" The girls said In unison.

"Hey do you guys want to go on a date with us?" I asked. "You mean like a double date?" Macy asked. "Yeah!" Devin and I said in unison. "Yeah! When?what time? What do we wear?" They where asking 100 questions per minute. "Just dress casual and it's tonight. They nodded and started getting ready.

•••••••

It's been about a good hour and the girls just now got finished, getting ready. "You guys look cute!" I said grabbing Macy's hand and kissing her on the cheek.

••••

We got to the park and started walking the girls to are spot we had set up. "Guys it's Beautiful!" Rachel said hugging both of us. It was a really pretty night the sun was going down over the hill. "It looks so good that you guys!" Macy said hugging both of us. "You guys deserve it!" Devin said smiling. For the rest of the night we are watched the stars and talked.

__________________
Not a long chapter but it was a chapter! Love you guys!