New girl?

Macy's pov:
Ugh another long day of school... Yaya!
(Hit the sarcasm)
I was in my 3 period about ready to go to lunch when the principal walked in with a girl. She was about my hight with pretty blond hair. She had green eyes and she was a little shy. "Hello Choch this is a new student Kalee." are principal said. "Okay cool, hey Macy could you show her to lunch?" my teacher asked me. "Yes I will.'' As I said that the bell rang. I walked her to my table I always sit at with Colby and them. "This is where me and my friends sit all the time. If you want to sit here with us you can!" "Um yeah I will." She said sitting down. We got are lunch and sat down just as the everyone started to show up and sit with us.

"Who's your friend here." Sam asked putting his arm around me. "My 'friend' is Kalee and she is new her so leave her alone!" I said moving his arm off me. Kalee kinda giggled. "It's fine I'm used too it I move a lot! This is my 3 high school this year so yeah." "Wow that's a lot are here to stay this time." Reed asked. She nodded. "Oh how rude of me let me introduce these butt heads." I said referring to my friends. "Hey!" Rachel said in a joking manner. "Okay well this one it Rachel, it's one is Sam, that's Colby, Reed Devin Hannah and Sadie." "Nice too meet yall." She said smiling. "You have a really pretty smile." Sam to Kalee. "Aw thank you." She said blushing. "Okay love birds yall just meet so slow ya role." Devin said. We all started laughing. "Shut up." Sam said getting defensive.

We where in the middle of lunch when one of the jocks came up to up. Colby was good friends with some of the nice ones. "Hey guys I was wondering if yall wanted to come to my party tomorrow night." Zack said. "Yeah bro well be there." Colby said bro hugging him. (Hahah if that makes any sense 😂😁)
Zack walked away.  "I don't want to go to no damn jock party. What if Blake is there just because he was Expelled from school doesn't mean he is expelled from life! And you know his dad he is a lawyer so he thinks that his son did nothing wrong." I said a little upset just at the faced that I had to talk about him. "Then you don't have to go but I'm still going." Colby said a little annoyed. "Wow thanks Colby." He rolled his eyes. "Guys I'm not really a party person." Rachel said sticking up for me. "Yeah same!" Hannah agreed. "Okay we'll yall don't have to freaking go." Colby said annoyed. "Whatever Colby." Rachel said standing up and walking to the bathroom. I got up too see what was wrong. "I'll be back." I walked into the bathroom too see what was wrong. "Hey you what wrong?" I asked. "Nothing I am just annoyed with Colby. I feel like If you don't do something he wants you to de he gets mad at the world." She said. "Eh he probably just tired of me complaining about blake because he knows he hurt me." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Yeah your right."  Rachel said as soon as the bell rang. "Okay let's go get the rest of this day over!" I said walking out of the bathroom.