3:00 am

Omg 879 reads you guys are the best! Hope you enjoy my book thank you guys I love you!
___________________________

Macy's pov:
"Colby get off me now!" I yelled Colby was on top of me at Sams party and sadly Colby was drunk. "NO you know you want me." Hey said kissing me. "Macy are you serious you stupid slut." "No Reed he was on top of me and everything please." I said crying. "Not my fault you can't stay off of other boys."
"Macy Mcay wake up Macy." Reed was saying shaking me. "Are you okay." He said all I could do was kiss him. He smiled into the kiss. "Babe are you okay." Reed said once again. "Yeah bad dream." "I know that you where crying and shaking." He said. I could here the worry in his tone. "Just promise me even if we brake up don't call me a slut ever!" "Why would I call you that." "Just don't." I said getting up. "Where are you going?" " Water." I opened the door and went down stairs. I was grabbing a water bottle.

"Macy?" I jumped and turned around to see a tired Colby. "You just gave me a heart attack you can't sneak up on people like that." I said rolling my eyes I am still mad at him. "Sorry why are you up so early." "I had a bad dream that's it." I said walking around him. "Oh are you okay." "Yes!" I said a Little annoyed. "Hey look I know you are still mad at me and you have ever right to be but please just remember I still love you like my little sister and i hope you Still love me as your big brother. I am happy your with Reed!" "Thanks." I said walking back to my room. "What is that supposed to mean." I heard Colby whisper. I walk back upstairs to see a past out Reed. I lay next to him and he raps his arms around me. "Looks like somebody's not pasted out." I whisper. "Nope." He says kissing my cheek.

Colby's pov:
I'm so stupid I should have never said what a said to Macy's the other night! Now she hates me. Why am I such a mess up. Why did I do that why. I must have been making a lot of noise because Sam walked into the kitchen. "Bro it is 3.00 in the morning what are you doing." He said real annoyed. "Nothing in going back to bed." I said storming past him. "Oh okay." I walked back to my room and laid down. "I'm so done." I said falling back to sleep.