Kiss

A/N... Okay so I know I said I was going to take a break from writing but... I'm back the hole reason for me to take a break was I had writers block so I don't anymore so I'm gonna update for y'all!
____________________

Macy's pov:

So its finally Friday and we where invited to another party... Ugh. I'm only going for Rachel she really wants to go for some odd reason. She's not really a party person. So it's kinda weird but all well.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I finished getting ready i was wearing a pink shirt jeans boots some earrings. (Pic above ☝🏼️☝🏼️)
I walked down stairs too see everyone already here. "Hey you ready?" Sam asked. "Ready as I'll ever be." I said. I got looks but all well!

We pulled up to the house and the music was loud and as soon as you walked through those doors you could smell the alcohol. "Ew it stinks." I said scrunching my face up. "Yeah it kinda dose." Rachel said. "I'm going to go find drinks." Sam and Devin said at the same time. Me and Rachel exchange looks. "Boys be a little responsible."  I said with Rachel nodding behind me. "In your dreams." Sam said walking away. "What am I going to do with that boy?" Kalee said shaking her head. "When is he just going to ask you out?! You both like each other?" I said. "You know he is a wimp that's why! But I can wait, I have patients... Kinda!" Kalee said. We all laughed and just talked for a while. We were in the middle of a Conversation about the school dance when Colby walked up and put his arms around my waist and put his neck on my shoulder.... He was drunk... Again. "Come on Colby your drunk! Again!" "What no no I'm not!" "Really now the only time you want to be nice to me is when your drunk... That's why we are not dating!" He took a step back and looked at me weird. "Whatever your just jealous." Colby said walking away and catching up with Jordan. "Okay well I'm going to run to the bathroom I will be back." I said walking away.

I walked past Sam and Devin and Devin smirked at me and looked me up and down. I was about to walk into the bathroom when someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around... It was Devin. "Hey baby." "Devin please get off me!" "Why you don't want me I want you." "Devin your drunk please just let go off me."  "Oh come this could be fun." "YOUR DATING MY BEST FRIEND." "She doesn't need too know!" "Dev-" I was cut off by him kissing me. I tried too push him off but it didn't work. "Hey Mac- oh my god Devin- what- why- get off her!" Rachel finally got out. "Please don't be mad at me Rachel I didn't do anything I was trying to get out of his grip!" I said out of breath. "Yeah she really-"    "Cut it Devin I don't care what you have to say. You know I can't stand you right now. I just can't believe you would do that to me! To my best friend." Rachel said. "Babe I'm so-" "No your not or you would have not done it." "Please I'm-" "Enough Devin I don't want to here it." Rachel said grabbing my arm and poling me away. We went out side. "I'm so sorry." I said hugging her. "No it's not your fault! I know he is drunk and he's not thinking right now but he really hurt me!" Rachel said tearing up a little bit. "I know just give it time it will be okay! Everything will work out!" "I know." Rachel said. We walked back into the party. "Guys we need to head home, I'm going to go get the others!" I said. I got Reed Sam and Devin and we got back home.

"Hey where is Colby?" Sam asked. "Probably sucking faces with Jordan." I said rolling my eyes. "Shocker! Hey who wants to play truth or dare?" Devin asked. "Me!" Everyone said I perfect unison.

We got into a circle I was in between Reed and Sam. "Let the fun begin!" Devin said laughing.

_____________________
Okay that one hurt to write I can't see Devin doing that. But my next chapter is going to be based of off the truth or dare! Love you guys ah so many reads thank y'all so much! Love you guys💞