I cant do this!

Macy's pov:
No this can't be happening! It's not. But how! I don't remember it at all! I'm only 17. Oh my god! I was snapped out of my thoughts when there was a nock at me door.

"Come in." I said shaky. Sam came in the door. "Hey I was wondering if you waned to have a brother and sister day?" Sam asked me. "Yeah that will be fun um Sam I need to tell you something." "Not the time May go get ready we are leaving in 10 minutes!" I groaned. I was kinda ready my hair was curled and my makeup was done. I didn't feel like dressing up so I just put on some washed out skinny jeans, a tank,top with a sweeter that said New York, a scarf and uggs.

"Macy you ready?!" Sam yelled to me from down stairs. "Coming!" I yelled back.

•at frozen yogurt shop•
I was still lost and confused about this morning. I could not believe its true! "Hello earth to Macy!" Sam said waving he's hand in front of my face. "You okay?" He asked me. "Yeah I'm, I'm not feeling so good." I said running to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door. Throwing up. When I was calm I called Rachel.

R~ Hey girl what's up?
M~ Can you come over please.
R~Yeah! Is every thing alright?
M~Well... Just come over I will tell you when you come.

I ended the call and walked out of the bathroom. "Sam can we go home? I'm really not feeling well." He nodded with a concerned look and we left.

"YOUR WHAT!" Rachel said in a yelling but excited voice. "I'm 17! I can't be pregnant! How am I going to tell Sam, Colby Reed, Devon! MY DAD!" I said vary scared. "It will be okay." "No it won't! Colby's going to leave me!" I said starting to cry. "When did this even happen?" Rachel asked. "I don't know. That's the thing I don't remember doing anything with anyone!" "Okay how about you tell Colby tonight I will set up a nice fancy diner and you can tell him!" Rachel smiled at me. "Your the best Rachel!" "I know!" She said flipping her hair. We both laughed. Just then my phone ringed. It was Colby.

C~ Hey love.
M~ Hey.
C~I'm going to come over is that okay?
M~ Yeah! Actually I was just about ready to invite you over for diner!"
C~Okay see you soon baby!
M~Bye
I ended the call and started to get ready. Let's hope this all goes down smooth. I was just about done getting ready when the door bell rung.

"I'll get it!" Rachel yelled. I went down stairs to see a candle light dinner and Colby smiling. "Hey baby." Colby smiled. "Hi!" I smiled back. We started eating and I was getting more nervous. "So what's so important that we have a diner like this?" Colby asked. "Well there is something I have to tell you." Colby nodded. "I'm.. I'm. Colby I'm pregnant." I said letting out a breath of relief. "Wh-What!" Colby said a lot madder then I wanted to hear. "I'm sorry Colby." "This can't be happening! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU PREGNANT!" Colby yelled. "Colby please!" I said in a whisper. "God why! You just ruined everything for me!" Colby said back. "I don't even remember sleeping with you Colby!" I yelled back. "Well you did you where drunk and you slept with me and look what happeneds!" "Woah what's going on in here!" Sam asks. "Your sisters pregnant!" Colby said. I have never seen my brother so mad before. He dropped everything and pushes him up agains a wall. "You got my sister pregnant!" Sam yelled at Colby! "It's not my fault the slut slept with me!" Colby yelled. That's when Sam lost it and punched Colby in the face. "Get the hell out!" Sam said pointing to the door. Colby walked past Sam hitting him in the shoulder as he walked by. "I hate you Colby Brock! We are done." I said looking him straight in the eyes!

•••••••••••
Sooo y'all like that? Anyways I love y'all all so much! I hope you liked it!