Brothers (part 2)

Sams pov:
I arrived to Colby's house and i debated on leaving or actually going to talk to him. Why should I? One, he got my sister pregnant, two, he called her a slut, three, he left her... What's the point? A couple minutes of deciding if I should leave or not, I thought to myself that life's to short to hold a grudge...

I walk up to Colby's front door and hesitantly ring the door bell. Not long after Coldly open the door. Let's just say he didn't look good. Dark circles under his eyes, messed up hair... Definitely not the Colby I'm used too.

"Um hi.." Colby said. I just kinda looked at him. "Come on it." I walked in and wow it smelled of alcohol.
"Colby, have you been drinking?!" I say with a worry tone.

"Look man I'm so sorry... I can't do this. I'm horrible. I've gone down hill and I can't find a way to pick myself back up. I've been getting drunk to take the pain away but it's not working anymore. I'm an ass for ever saying that to May. She's not a slut and I guess I was so overwhelmed with emotions, that they got the best of me. I want to be in yalls life. I need to be. That baby needs to know her or his dad and I want to be there for it.." Colby says about to start crying.

"Colby... you know I want you in my life bro. You are one of my brothers! But you have to understand that you hurt my sister and when I mean hurt I mean it. You made her a m-" I get cut off by him.
"I know I did and I'm beating myself up for it everyday obviously. I hurt myself by saying all the stuff to her."
"Well Colby you said some pretty messed up stuff to her. And you know how she is. It's going to take a long time for her to accept you back into her life. But she needs to realize that the baby needs a dad. And you need to be in the baby's life."

Colby nodded. "I know man. I really do wish there was a way to fix all this. But I don't know how. I just know she won't take me back. And if she does she won't trust me or she will think poorly of me. I need to show her that I'm not what I used to be and that I didn't mean anything I said. I need her in my life she makes me a better person. And gosh do I need my brother back. I've been missing you bro." Colby said smiling.
I smiled back." Well let me think of something and I'll try to help you out. I've missed you too man. The house sure has been quite without you there."

"I have no idea what I would do without you Sam. You are definitely the best friend anyone would want. But thank you so much for listening to me. I thought after what I did you would never take my friendship back."

"Colby we have been together since I can remember! There is no way I was getting rid of our friendship!"  

"Thank you so much." Colby said giving me that hug thing guys do.
"No problem man. But let me think of a way you could talk to Macy without her wanting to kill us both." I said laughing Colby laughs a little also.

"Alright man. I'll text you later!" Colby said as I was walking out the door. "Bye Brother!!!!!" I say life we used to when we were little. "Bye brother." Colby says laughing back.

I get in the car and text Macy,

*text to Macy.*
Be home in about 10 minutes.

Driving home I think of someways to help out Colby but nothing really comes to me...