Why would you do that.

Hey guys this chapter will involve cutting. I'm not trying to offend anyone so don't think that. I hope you enjoy this chapter.
__________________________

Rachel's pov:
I really hope that Macy will be okay. I know how she gets when she's depressed. I hope she will not do anything to hurt her self. Yes she has done it before and I am the only one who knows out of the hole group of people we are friends with even her brother.
"Rachel Rachel." Devin said clapping he's hands in front of my face. We where hanging out at his house watching movies. "Oh sorry." "Okay your obviously not in it right now how about you go home." "No Devin that's not true I'm just worried about Macy." "Rachel you don't need to worry about her she will be fine." "Okay you don't know that I know things you don't know so you can stop." I said getting a little annoyed. "REALLY NOW." He said raising his voice at me. "Why are you yelling at me." "WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MACY THAT I DONT!" "Okay you need to stop yelling at me like now or I'm going to leave." Now I am really annoyed. "NO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT MACY THAT I DONT KNOW." "SHE FREAKING CUT OKAY! Oh my god did I just say that no no no I can't believe I did that." I said starting to freak out. Devins mood change real fast and tried to give me a hug but I walked out of the house and sat on the porch to calm down.

Macy's pov
I can't do this anymore I really really can't. I have been clean for 2 years but now I can't. I grabbed my blade and went into the bathroom. And did 4 cuts on my right wrist. (Again I am not trying to offend anybody please if I did for give me thank you.) "Macy's come down and eat." I immediately got up and washed off my arm.

I walked down stairs wearing my 'OnWard and Upward' hoodie so Sam and Colby could not tell. I walked into the kitchen. "Guys I'm not really hungry." I said sitting on one of are bar stools. "You need to eat." Sam said acting like my mom. "I'm not hungry." I said getting up and heading for the stairs. "Wait." Sam said grabbing my right arm with the fresh cuts. I flinched in pain and he looked at me wired. He grabbed my are harder. "Ow stop." I said pulling my arm away. Tears where starting to sting my eyes. Sam pulled up my Sleeve. "Why?" He said just above a whisper. "I can't do this anymore." I said crying I fell into Colby's arms. They sat me down at the couch. "Why would you do that! Do you know how unsafe that is!" Sam said losing his temper. "Stop yelling at her it's not like she meant it." Colby said back. "When Blake went into the bathroom he told me that there is no need for me to live! No one cares for me!" I said crying more. "No no that's not true we all love you so much." Colby said. Obviously he is the only calm one in this situation. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS." "MAYBE I JUST DONT WANT TO BE ALIVE ANY MORE." I yelled back and ran up stairs. I called Rachel.
R=Rachel
M=Macy

M-I did it again I'm so sorry.
R- how many times?
M-4
R-I will be over in a bit.

*end call*