Movie date!

Sams pov:
Today was the day that I was going to ask out Kalee! We have known each other for about a month now and I like her so much! Everyone was in the living room at macys and mine house. Kalee was sitting my me cuddled up to me. We might not be dating but we sure act like it.

"Hey Kalee can I talk to you in my room?" I asked her. She nodded and she grabbed my hand and we walked upstairs. "What's up Sam?" She asked sitting on my bed. "Well I like you a lot. And will you-." She cut me off. "Yes!" I looked at her funny. "Wait you will be my girlfriend?" She nodded. I ran over to her and picked her up and spun her around. "I have been waiting for this day!" I said putting her down.

We walked down stairs and everyone was in the pool. "Let's go join them!" Kalee said. I went and changed and so did Kalee. I walked out of my room and Kalee was already in the pool.

Macy's pov:
We where all in the pool chilling out. "Chicken fight!" Devin yelled braking the silence. "Ugh Devin!" Rachel ground. Everyone kinda giggled. "Colby and Macy vs Rachel and Devin!" Sam yelled. I got on Colby's shoulders and Rachel got on Devins. "Ready set start!" Sam yelled. In the first game I nocked of Rachel. In the second game she nocked off me. "Okay last game!" Colby said out of breath. Me and Rachel where pushing back and forth when we both fell at the same time.  "DEVIN FREAKING HAYES YOU MADE WATER GO UP MY NOSE!!" Rachel yelled. The boys pushed us off so we fell at the same time. " I'm sorry baby!" Devin said, hugging her laughing.  "Shut up." She said pushing him away.  Colby wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "Has your day been good?" He asked I nodded. "Okay well would you like to go on a movie date with me?" He asked kissing my cheek. I nodded.

•••••
I was running around trying to get ready. "Rachel!!" I yelled. She was down stairs with everyone else. "What?" "Have you seen my Blake dress with the lace on the top part. (Hint dress up top.☝🏼️)
"Yeah hold on!" Rachel yelled from down stairs. There was a knock on my door. "Come in!" Rachel walked in and handed me my dress. "Thank you!" I said. She smiled sweetly and went back down stairs. I finished getting ready and walked down stairs.

"Wow Macy you like really pretty!" Reed said. I smiled and said thank you. "Ready to go babe?" Colby asked grabbing my hands. "Yeah!"

•••••

We Got to the movies and we were going to see paper towns. We got are tickets and got are sets. "I love you so much!" Colby said kissing my cheek. "I love you too!" I smiled at him and he smiled back. We where about half way through the movie when we guy tired of it. "Let's go back to my house!" Colby said into my ear. I nodded and bit my lip. We got to Colby's and laying on the couch for the rest of the night just talking!