Dare!

Macy's pov:
"Rachel truth or dare?" I asked Rachel. "Dare!" "Okay I dare you to go into my room with Devin and work everything out!" She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "I. Hate. You!" She said in a cheering voice. "You. Love. Me." I said mocking her in a way. She walked upstairs with Devin and closed the door, me Sam kalee and Reed snuck up stairs and listen to there conversation.

Rachel's pov:
"Devin why would you do that to me!" I said in a yelling/whisper voice. "Because I'm stupid! I didn't mean any of it! I promise!" "Thin why wou-" he cut me off by kissing me. "I really didn't mean it!" He said hugging me. I hugged him back. "I love you and only you!" Devin said. "I love you too! Please just don't do it again or we are over!" "Don't worry it will not happen again!" Devin said kissing once again. As soon as we where about to leave to go back down stairs everyone came running in. "Yay yall are dating again!" Macy cheered. "Yeah yeah let's go finish are game!" Devin said. We walked down stairs and sat in are circle. We where in the middle of one of Sams dares  when Colby walked in. "Hey guys." He looked upset. "Colby what's wrong?" Macy said getting up and walking over to him. "I realized that I need to be with you, Macy and only you!"

Macy's pov:
"I realized that I need to be with you, Macy and only you!" I was a little takin back. "Wh-what? Colby?" I was now shaking a little. "I don't want Jordan I want you I want you to be mine. I love you Macy! Please forgive me for everything that I have done to you in the past." I was literally frozen. "Please say something!" Colby said just above a whisper. "Colby I-" Colby cut me off by smashing my lips to his. I kissed back almost instantly.

Everyone was in awe. I pulled away. "Yes!" I said looking at Colby. "Yes?" He said confused. "Yes I will be yours!" He looked me deep in the eyes. "Really!" I nodded and he kissed me again. "Go get a damn room!" Devin said. "No let them not go get a room." Sam said. Trying to be that protective older brother. I could tell Colby gave them the finger. Everyone kinda laughed and we broke apart. "I love you Macy." Colby whispered in my ear so only I could here. I bit my lip and smiled. "Guys lets just watch a movie this game is getting boring." Rachel said. "Yeah let's do that!" Sam agreed. We put in a movie and all fell asleep watching it.

__________________
YAY THERE FINALY A THING!!!  Thank you guys for all the reads and 100 votes wow thank you guys so much.
I love you guys don't forget to vote!