Help.

Macy's pov.
The boys left about a hour ago because they had a meeting to attend. It was about 7:40 pm and it started to get dark out. I didn't want to hangout with friends I wanted some alone time.

I was sitting on the couch dozing off when there was a loud noise coming from outside. It was now 9:30 and the boys were still not home.

(Calling Colby)
C. Hey babe what's up?
M. Where are you guys there are a lot of loud noises coming from outside and it's scaring me.
C. It's okay just go lock the door we will be home in about  5 minutes.
M. Okay let me go lock the door before you hang up.

I went to go lock the door when someone in all black pushes the door open. I scream and drop the phone. The mad grabbed me and covered my mouth so I couldn't screen any more.
I'm kicking and crying trying my best to brake free but this man will just not let go!

"Get off of her Blake!" I hear Colby say. Thank god! "He turns me around so he can face them and puts a gun to my head. Tears running down my face. "Blake let her go." Sam repeats.
"NO! I'm not letter her go she was mine and If I can't have her know one can!" "Blake! Just don't!" Colby says walking up to him a little. "Give me the gun and know one gets hurt." Sam says trying to get the gun from him.

"Take one me step and I will shot her I'm not joking!" Blake says getting ready to pull the trigger. "Blake please just don't do this! You will go to jail. For the rest of you life you don't want-" Colby was cut off by him.

"Shut up! Shut up!" Blake yells at him. Wow this person has issues. But not the time.

Just as he yells that a cop shows up out of know where and gets him off of me. I run to Colby and Sam and they pull me into a hug. "Oh my god! I'm so glad your okay!" Sam said kissing my forehead.

*30 minutes later*

"Don't worry miss. he will not bother you anymore!" The cop says smiling at me. I nod in response. "Thank you for saving her!" Sam and Colby said at the same time. "That's my job!" The cop says smiling.

After all that is over Colby and I are laying in bed cuddling. "Babe I'm so sorry he did that too you!" "It's not your fault he's freaking crazy!" Colby chuckles and kisses my forehead. "Babe I love you!" I smile. "I love you more."

•••
Okay so I finally updated. I'm sorry I haven't I have been busy. And I'm giving credit to allison_alice because she gave me this idea! Love you guys and I hope you in joy the chapter.