What happend?

Colby's pov:
It's been about a week since me and Macy got together and I am loving every bit of it. We where currently laying on the couch Macy cuddled up too my side sleeping.  We where the only two home everyone else was out doing there own thing. I was watching T.V when Sam walked into the room. "Colby get up we are going out!" Sam said a little to loud. "Shh Sam Macy is sleeping." Sam shrugged. "And I should care why!" "Sam! You should care because she is your little sister!"

"Whatever, but hurry up we are going out!" Sam said a little annoyed. "Where. And why do I have to go?" Now I'm annoyed. "Because it involves you and vine we are going to a meeting." I grown but got up anyways not trying to wake up Macy to get ready.

"Colby where are you going?" A tired Macy said. I turned and smiled. "Babe I have to go to a meeting I will be back soon." She nodded and me and Sam headed towards where the meeting is.

Macy's pov:
I must have fallen back to sleep after talking to Colby because it was now 8:30. I was watching tv when I got a call from Colby.

Colby-C
Macy-M
M- hey babe what's up?
C- nothing the meeting was boring as hell but whatever. We are all going out to eat at Olive Garden Sams choice do you want to meet us up there?"
M- yeah sure.
C-okay see you soon love you.
M-love you too.
   *End call*

Colby's pov:
We where all heading to the the restaurant when Sam got a call.  "Hello?" "Yes this is him?" "Wait she what?" "Okay we will be there soon!" He ended the call. "Sam what is going on." He ignored me. "Sam!" Again ignored me. "SAM! What the hell is going on!"
"Macy got into a car accident!"

__________________
Uh oh! Macy got into a car accident. Okay well I love you guys. Don't forget to vote!