Ignore!!

Macy pov:

After school was over I saw Sam walking. "Sam wait up." I yelled running up to him. "Hey you! Why aren't you driving with Blake?" "Just didn't want to today." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Sam Macy wait up." Colby yells too us. He still doesn't know that I know he's dating Leah. I have been ignoring him all day. "Hey guys" Colby said putting his arms around both of are shoulders. I instantly moved and he looked at me with said eyes. "Why were you not sitting with us at lunch?" Colby asked. "I was sitting at Blake's table." I say rolling my eyes Colby sees me and gives me a wired look. "What is your problem Macy you have been ignoring me all day and didn't sit with me in any of the class's we have to together so what the hell is your problem!!!" "MY PROBLEM IS YOU! You don't think that I wouldn't find out about you and Leah! Do you not know how bad that hurts me? Oh wait you don't because you don't care!"

"I CANT HELP WHO I LIKE SO DONT EVEN GO THERE! AND I DO CARE I CARE ABOUT YOU LIKE YOUR MY BABY SITTER!" " Well I don't want to be you 'baby sister' if your going to date the girl that hates me." When I said that I noticed how heart broken Colby looked, but honestly I didn't care right now. "Freaking stop it you too your fighting like cats and dogs I don't want to hear it anymore!" Sam said up set that we where fighting like we where. "Yes mom." I said rolling my eyes.

*@ home*

(Colbes pov)

"Did I just lose the best girl in my life? Why am I so damn stupid." I was sitting at the edge of Sam's bed with my hands over my face. " Yeah most likely" " wow thanks" "welcome" Sam said smiling I just rolld my eyes and lean back onto Sam's bed and thought how I can get Macy back.