Drunk phone calls

Macy's pov:
I was home alone just replaying in my mind what happened last night. It was now 8:00 in the morning and I was just watching tv. It's not that I'm mad at Colby by his reaction I'm mad at the fact that he called me a slut. I was a little hard on him and I did "brake up with him" but are relationship is unhealthy and its worrying me. I really want to be with Colby but if everything keeps going bad with him I don't know where it will lead me. I'm now pregnant with his baby.
•••••
"Sam I'm hungry." I said when he was on the couch and I was in the recliner. "What do you want?" He asked back. "Umm I don't know... MAC AND CHEESE!!" I said excitedly. "Okay okay." Sam said laughing. He got up to make it and I went with him.

"May it's ready." Sam said handing me a bowl. "Thanks Sam." I said smiling at him.  It was now around 5:00 and I get a phone call from Colby.

C- Hey baby. He had vary slurred speech.

M- Colby are you drunk?

C- What me drunk. Nooo. He giggled after he said that.

M- I though you where mad at me? I said really annoyed.

C- What! No Macy I love you!

M- Yeah okay I'm going to go now.

C- Bye babe.

*phone call ends.

"What was that about?" Sam asked. "It was freaking Colby drunk." I said rolling my eyes. I don't know what to do with him anymore. Ugh. The door bell goes off and I look at Sam is was like 6:30 so I was a little confused. "I'll get it." I got up and went to the door. It was Reed and Devin. "Hey." I said giving both of them a hug. They hugged back and said Hi. We went and sat back down on the couch. "Um well we kinda know all ready." Reed said awkwardly. I just looked at him with a blank expression. "What?" I said a little mad. "We know about the baby." Devin said. "How!!??" Me and Sam said at the same time. "Um Colby call us and told us... Yeah he's drunk." Reed said. "Yeah we know he called us too." I said really annoyed at this point. "How do you guys feel about it?" I asked and the both started smiling. "I'm the god father!!" Devin said overly excited. "No I want to be the god father!" Reed said pouting. "Guys chill." I said laughing. "We will pick that later. I need to make a appointment." I said. "I will make it for in the morning." Sam said. I smiled at him. "Im going to bed." I said walking up stairs. "Wow I really with Colby would be there tomorrow.