Wake up!

Colby's pov:
It's been 2 days and my baby girl has not woken up. I am starting to give up hope. I was currently in Macy's hospital room with Rachel. "Rachel?" I said catching her  attention.

"What?" She said with a little bit of an attitude. Just because we have been up all night with Macy. "What If she never wakes up?" That has been on my mind lately. "Colby you can't think like that! She will wake up she is a strong person." I nodded and smiled weakly. "I know I am just worried." I sighed. "Colby I am going to go get something too eat. Do you want anything?" Rachel asked. "No I'm good." She hummed an okay and walked out of the room.

I grabbed Macy's hand. "Come one baby please please wake up!" I kissed her hand. "Please this is all my fault! If it wasn't for me to tell you to come meet us you would not be in this situation. I love you so much please please wake up." I kissed her hand one more time before she moved a little bit. Just as Rachel walked in Macy started moving a lot. "Rachel go fined a doctor she is waking up!" She hurried out of the room. "Colby where am I?" Macy's said Weakly. "Baby your okay! You finally woke up oh my god I love you so much." I hugged her. "Owe Colby your hurting me." "Baby I'm sorry I'm just so happy you are awake!" I said kissing her forehead. "Wait what happened?" "You don't remember the car accident?" She looked at me like I was speaking some weird language. "Babe you got hit by a drunk driver coming to meet us at Olive Garden. You have been in a coma for 3 days!" Her eyes got wide. "Wh-what?" "Hello miss Macy I am glad to see your final awake!" The doctor said walking into the room.

She smiled softly. "But now that you are awake, we are going to have to run some more test just to make sure there is nothing wrong with you." She nodded. "Colby your going to have to leave," I kissed Macy's forehead one more time and walked out of the room.

I decided that I need to call Sam and the guys too tell them that she woke up.

Sam-S
Colby-C

S- hello?
C- she's awake!
S- really! Okay I will be there with Reed and Devin as soon as possible!
C-okay see you soon.

_________________
Yaya she is awake! Oh my god so many reads thank you guys so much. I love yall so much! Don't forget to vote!