I dont get it?

Colby's pov:

I don't know what got into me. I don't know why I hurt Macy. I don't know what got into me. Why did I get so mad at a mistake I did? Now she will probably never forgive me. "God! I'm so stupid!" I said to my self punching the wall. I was at home in my room.

"Hun what wrong?" My mom came into my room. She saw I had tears in my eyes. And came over and gave me a hug. "What's wrong?" My mom asked worried. "I-i hurt Macy and I'm pretty sure she hates me now! I love Macy so much mom! Why do I do everything wrong!" I said crying a little bit harder. "Hun I don't get it? How did you hurt her?" My mom said rubbing my back. "I forgot about are date and she got mad. And I don't blame her. But I got really mad for some reason and I pined her to the wall and I left bruises on her back and arms... Please don't hate me too." I said crying at the fact I hurt Macy.

"No Hun I don't hate you! You just need to be more careful. Your a lot stronger the Macy and a lot taller. She is tiny compared to you. But you need too apologize too her!" I nodded. "Thanks mom I love you!" I said smiling.  "I love you too Hun! Now got get back Macy." My mom said smiling and walking back down stairs.

••••
I walked over too Sams and Macy's house. I knocked on the door and Macy answered it. She saw it was me and was about to shut it but I put my hand out to stop the door. "Please let me explain." She rolled her eye and crossed her arms over her chest. "And why would I do that?" She said really sassy. "Please just let me." She gave in and I walked in. Macy was the only one home.

I sat on the couch and she sat far away from me on the other end. I looked over and saw her arms. "I- I did that too you." She bit her lip and nodded. "Oh my god I'm so sorry! I'm so so so sorry I can't believe my self i-I." She looked at me. I scooted closer to her and put my hand up to touch her cheek. She flinched. "Please don't hurt me Colby."  My heart sunk. "No I would never hurt you. I don't know what got into me please forgive me. I can't believe that I did this and now your scared of me." I said putting my face in my hands. I felt the couch move. "Colby look at me." Macy said grabbing my hands and holding them in hers. "I don't hate you and I know it was an accident. But do you know where I'm coming from. Colby I can't loses you but you got so mad at me because you forgot are date."  "I know and I'm so sorry I don't know why-" I was cut is by her kissing me. I kissed back and she smiled into the kiss. I pulled away. "I love you Macy. And don't ever forget that!" "I love you too!" "What happened to your hand." Macy said grabbing the one that I punched the wall with. "I-i punched the wall." I said blushing. She giggled. "Come on let's go clean your hand up."