Old best friends!

Macy's pov:
I got up early and decided to make breakfast for everyone. I put on some of Reeds sweet pants because it was cold in the house and put my long straight blond hair in a messy bun and off to make breakfast! When I walked down stairs everyone was past out on the floor. Well I hope they don't wake up when i make breakfast. Ha I don't really care I'm doing something nice for them they can get over it! I decided that I was going to make waffles. As I was mixing the batter two strong arms wrap around my waste and I nearly screamed. "Sh babe it is just me." Reed said kissing my cheek. I felt better knowing it was him but still don't sneak up on me. "Okay but next time you sneak up on me I will kill you no joke!" I hissed, he laughed and I gave him my death glare. "So what you makin?" "Really there are waffles on a plate right there and you asked me what I'm making?" I giggled. "Oh I didn't see them haha." "Go get everyone up while I pour everyone orange juice." "K!" "Nicely so they don't kill you for waking them up." When Reed went to that I pored orange juice. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WAKING ME UP." Dev yelled i walked into the living room. "GET YOUR ASSES UP NOW IF YOU WANT TO EAT." I yelled and they all ran to the kitchen. I grabbed my stuff and sat at the table. "Hey did you guys save some for me?" Colby asked walking into the kitchen. "Whoops looks like I forgot to make enough." I snapped "I deserve that." Colby whispered. "Here just take mine I'm not hungry anyways." I said handing him my plate. Everyone looked at me like I just committed a murder. "What's with the blank stares." I asked embarrassed. "Why aren't you eating?" Sam asked. "Cus I'm not hungry." I sat back down where I was and the doorbell went off. "Who's that?" Devin asked. "Do you just expect me to have laser vision so I can see who's at the door?" I asked being a smart alec. "Yes." Devin also replied being a smart alec. I went to open the door and nearly had a heart attack when I saw who was. "RACHEL!" I yelled she has been my best friend since we were in daycare together. "MACY!" She yelled back. We hugged for like 5 minutes. "We'll come in." I said. Sam came over. "Hey love how are you." Sam is also like Rachel's brother. "Hey May do you care to introduce me to your friend here." Devin said with an evil smirk. "She's not interested she has a boyfriend." I said grabbing her arm and running upstairs to my room. "So why are you here you lived back in texts where my mom used to live not saying I don't want you here cus trust me I do." "Well I moved in across the street literally." "No way!" "Way!" "Ahhh I am so happy." I said hugging her again. "So who's you boyfriend?" She asked. "One sec." "REED CAN YOU COME HERE!" I yelled. He barged into the door like something was wrong. "That one." I said. He looked at me weird. "That one what?" He asked. "Your my boyfriend." I said. "Oh yeah I am." He said walking out the door embarrassed. "Ohh he's cute but I thought you would be dating Colby by now?" "Well that's a long story. Enough with me how's you and-" she cut me off. "We broke up he was not happy I was moving so he broke up with me." She said looking away "but the one that asked who I was he's cute." "Oh really now is he." I said barding to the door. "Devin never mind she is Single." I walked back into my room. "I hate you!" "Hah you love me." I said laughing.