Back to school!

Macy's pov:
We all had to go back to school we have been on spring brake and that is over! Today was are last day for are freedom. But I'm pretty good in school. All As but that's just because my mom. I got up around 8:00 AM. I went down stairs and only Sam was up. "Grate." Mumbled under my breath but he must have heard me because he looked at me. "Really?" He asked "it's not my fault that you told me that I deserved to be hit." I said walking out to the back yard and he followed me. "No I really didn't mean it please forgive me I was just hurting please." He was literally about to start crying I love my big brother. "Hey don't start crying I love you and I know you didn't mean it I know at that time you where hurting and I am sorry for getting so mad at you but for my own brother to say that to me I was hurt too." He came over and hugged me. "You have no reason to be sorry for anything I love you baby girl." "I love you too bubu." I smiled and we walked back inside to see everyone up. "Aweee someone is not is not mad at their big brother anymore." Rachel said poking my arm like a two-year-old. "Yeah yeah yeah. Hey do you want to have a girls day, You Hannah Sadie and me!" "Yeahhh that's going to be fun!" "Okay! Hannah Sadie come here for a sec." I said a little loud so they could here me. "Hey we want to have a girls day so yall want to come?" Rachel said. "Yes that would be so much fun no guys just us." Hannah said. "Sadie you in?" I asked. "Yeah sure." "OK so we can get are toes done go to lunch and then got to the mall and get some new clothes." I say. We all cheered. "Okay ready Brake." Sadie said we all went to get ready. I took a quick shower did my make up curled my hair put on cute clothes and was ready. I grabbed my phone and a little bit of extra money I have hidden away and walked down stairs all the girls where waiting on me. "Hey Sam we are going to have a girls day." I said walking over and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "K! Do you need more money." I looked at the girls and the all said no. "Nope!" "Okay bye be safe please." Sam said as we all walked to my car. "Today's going to be fun." I Hannah said. We all nodded are heads and got in my car. Off we go!

(Lunch time)

"Who wants toco bell." I asked pulling out of the nail please we when too. "Me." They all said. We pulled up to toco bell. "Hey welcome to toco bell how My I help you. "Hi can we have 8 Doritos Loco's tacos and 2 MtnDew Baja Blast Freezes and 2 Starburst Strawberry Freezes." Rachel said for me. "Okay that will be $35.99." I took out my money but Rachel said no to all of us and payed for it her self. We got are food and drove off to the mall.

"Well thank you for paying for me." Hannah said. "Yes me too." "Yeah that was a lot off money thank you so much." Me and Sadie finished saying. "Aw yall are welcome come on let's go shopping."