To early!

Macy's pov:
We got home from are girls day around 7:30 and decided to wash up and go to bed early because of school the next day. I was in my bedrooms bathroom putting my hair in a side braid when there was a knock at the door. "Who is it." I said walking to my bed. "Reed." He walked into my room. "Look we need to talk." He said kinda sad. "What is it." I was getting a little nervous. "I don't know how much longer this is going to last." Reed said. "Wh-what." "I don't see this working out." I could not move. "What did I do." "I just feel like you like Colby more then you like me." "Get out." I whispered putting my head down to not let him see my tears. He walked out of the room and I rolled up in a ball and cried.

*school day*

"Macy wake up." Sam said shaking me. "You have 30 minutes to get ready." Sam's annoying voice said again. He walked out of my bedroom and I got up and got ready. When I was ready I walked down stairs into the kitchen, Reed was the only one in there so I walked straight back out. "Rachel Hannah Sadie yall ready." "Yeah coming." They all said at the same time.

We got to school and went to are home room sadly I had my home room with Reed and Colby so I sat by Colby. The teacher was not in the room yet so me and Colby talked. "Why aren't you siting by your boy-." "Ex my ex." "What!" "We broke up because he said that I like you more then him. But obviously he is doing just fine!" I said pointing over to him and this girl. They where laughing and having a good time." "Whatever." I said. "Hey I am here for you." Colby said hugging me." The teacher cam in an class started.

*skip to lunch*

I sat a my regular table with everyone. I sat by Colby and Rachel. When Blake (oh bringing back the old boyfriend from the first few chapters of my book 😏) walked up to me. "Hey hottie." He said putting his arms on my shoulders. "Stop get off me." "No I want you to be mine again." He said trying to kiss my cheek. "She said get off her! Now either you can do what she says and walk away or you can go through me." Colby said standing up. "Ha like you can fight me." Blake said. "You want to bet." Colby snapped back. "Colby don't." Me and Sam said at the same time. Blake tried to hit him but Sam pulled Colby back and Devin pulled Blake back. "Well this will be a long rest of the day." I mumbled.