I Promise You.

Oracion's POV

I had swung in an arc against this being dressed as any other human. Cleaving and leaving a trail of blood as a large chunk of his shoulder runs off his arm. He silently watches me, un-phased by the pain. I felt myself instinctively step back, it wasn't cause the figure left my sight or made a sudden move. 'The wind itself said it', I told myself. Kicking off of the stone in the opposite direction and towards where the wind whispers in my ear.

The others stare at me with confusion, one that didn't last long as within the place I once stood, was now this same man who was in front of me. A movement quick enough that nobody, not even my own eyes caught onto. "And they think you're normal?" He looks back at them, flicking off a piece of flesh he grazed from my hip like it was snot.

I can feel the cold sweat dripping through my clothes as droplets run across my entire body. This man wasn't human, I could testify to that much. My eyes run across him one more time, trying to examine him out of extreme curiosity. "The clothes?" He tugs on the torn pieces, smiling a bit as if reminiscing about something else entirely. "They aren't mine. In fact, I'm the one who tore them off those people." He tilts his head, gleaming his eyes at me with sadistic intent.

'Again...move' The wind within this enclosed space whispers, jolting my body to the left until I'm left on the edge of the dark from where he once emerged. My hasty movement surprising my own body, forcing a shitty landing that causes me to trip. 'Idiot.' I spit at myself.

"This was the man I waited so long for?" He calls from in front of me, crouching just out of my own unstable reach as he uppercuts my stomach, crushing what feels to be my ribs and causing me to soar across the room.

"SOMEONE ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!" Ira screams as the room darkens even more.

'Quite frankly, I couldn't give a fuck about the room's light anymore.' My mind finalizes while I pull the stone out of my flesh, a pain that would soon subside with the overwhelming amount of adrenaline pumping through me.

"Still alive?" I hear him mock from the centre of the room, still barely dancing between the light...avoiding it.

I hoped nobody could see my face as I dashed towards this man throughout the blinding night, bursting the wall of stone beneath me as I crash directly on top of him. Wrapping my hands around his throat, not wanting the reassurance of a human weapon...instead seeking the direct touch of his cold dead flesh against my fingertips. Sinking my nails deep within his throat before crushing his spine through his back with my knee and tearing through his skin to directly touch the bone.

"Oracion?" Freya asks while trying to guide herself using the lifeless gags of this thing between my hands. "Where are you?" She asks again.

His nails dig into me, scratching at the skin on my body in complete desperation, 'Not yet...don't come any closer' I think to myself, hoping for some reason that she'd hear me. 'I can't let her see me like this, I won't.' I pray, applying more pressure to hurry up the process and avoid her prying eyes on me.

The grotesque crack finally explodes within his body, shattering what bone was left and satisfying me. And along with it, his sad attempts to claw me off, fade.

"I'm here." I respond to her, wiping the blood off on my clothes before extending my arms out to hug her.

"Where'd he go?" Requis tries to confirm.

"Dead. Now let's answer this question and leave." I walk with Freya, avoiding where I placed the corpse that's hidden by the sheet of dark.

Ira repeats, "You're not the first, you're not the second, you're not the third, you're not the fourth or fifth and you're not the last, but you are one of these, which are you?" Trying to remind himself.