Chapter one 🥀

Who are you .......

Heavy rain drops touchdown the entire state area while blood drops mixtures with rain water and making the track yard red color,

But anguish young devilish,  sharp blackish  eyes not taking his gaze from whom laying on the ground holing his head where is blood gushing out from his huge open wound ,

Devilish man sat on the ground and leaning over the ground wounded hissing person and harshly grabbing other fits of hair bunch to his palm and spite to his face disgustingly while standing from the ground.

" Taehyung it's enough now ....!"
That blackish eyes quickly guiding to his friend's Jimin side and laugh like a maniac person , wiping his mouth from his back of leather jacket sleeve while looking at short person.

" hey ... Jiminna .... This traitor told me I'm going to see my end soon, but see he is the once going to see his pathetic end of his life today because this scum back told me I will definitely not going to see any wins in my poopie life ..

Shit .... damn boy you are the one going to see the whole world on above your head today ..."

Taehyung's hand move to his side pocket and take his gun out to his hand and went near to other , whom whimpering in pain and scared due to Taehyung's gun .

" shhh ... shhhp ... boy don't cry because I'm million times can assure for you this bullet not going to come out from this gun hole... "

Taehyung manically laughs to other face and leans to his ear , but poor boy move away from other for to the fear , however Taehyung caught him while angrily looking at him within warning not to move .

" you should never or ever come back to this track filled and don't try to ride any bike in your life , if I'll see you on any bike ..,

Then pray for your legs ... "
Taehyung loose his grips from other's collar and mannerly dust his jacket giving kind devilish vibing smile for other before standing from the ground .

That smiled hold warning.....
                      For death ......

Taehyung waving his hands to his short friend and hop to his bike while wearing his helmet,

" are you coming or not shortie ... " Taehyung loudly screams to Jimin come back for his side to go home quickly because Kim Taehyung is good boy to his muma and appa .

No matter how rude , cold or nasty to for out world , but to his parents and young sister he always good boy .

" you know Jimin.. muma will scold me definitely, so please !....hurry up .....! and hop up to the bike before I go .."
Taehyung extra cuteness puppy eyes show to other and start the bike engines while making sound noisy breaking whole area silence.