Chapter seven 🥀

True feelings ....

Taehyung and Jungkook finally arrived to their parents house but Taehyung didn't utter any single word to younger even Jungkook didn't know what to say or ask from elder

Taehyung and Jungkook finally arrived to their parents house but Taehyung didn't utter any single word to younger even Jungkook didn't know what to say or ask from elder .because he knew Taehyung got to know about his father's actions but Jungkook want to tell Taehyung he is a good father same as others but Jungkook doesn't know how to speak it with other .

Taehyung after taking long shower he went inside the his room but didn't give any glance to younger . Because his mind isn't in right state at this point . He slowly went to his dressing table drawer and took vape from there and went to balcony without warning any dress for upper body.

Jungkook only stares at elder stressful actions whole the time . He waited until elder come back to bed and cuddle him to his huge arms, same as other days , but he afraid today , due to his father's actions.

Whole during  one month Taehyung never touched younger in a lustily way but elder slowly grew up his feelings towards younger and without even noticing he fell into him . But he doesn't know how to express it , because he never wants to younger get uncomfortable with him , but Taehyung wants to comfortable with younger and even more communicative with him .

Because he knows when it's come to communicating Taehyung is the one only talking everything with younger and even starting conversations with younger but younger only starts his conversation what need for Taehyung or younger's education. This marriage thing like fully contract relationship.

Aren't they supposed to be get to know each other better or just full their responsibility .

Taehyung wants this relationship within  understand, love and respect for each other.

Taehyung hung his head down and thought everything inside his head and he fully considered about his own feelings and he fear for younger and even he fear to confess for younger . He already knows Jungkook abuse by his father and even Taehyung's mind fill up with negative thoughts about their marriage.

He stood up from his seat and closed his eyes while momentarily enjoying the night cold breezes touched his face lightly with smoothly.

Taehyung needs to know about younger very well that's why he made up his mind before entering to his room.

—————

Namjoon entering to his room after fresh up he saw his wife gloomily applying his body lotion to his arms without even noticing his husband staring at his action .

Namjoon approached to his wife and snakes his arms through Jin's tiny waist and kept his head Jin's neck crooked while inhaling his comforting zone for minutes before giving kisses on  his wife neck . But Namjoon's affection didn't give Jin much comfort today because his mind still drives to his son's sad and stressful face.

" Joon ... do you think we did something wrong to our son ...."
Jin suddenly asked from Namjoon and that question made elder give some space for his wife explain about his question.

" what are you going to say love...?
Namjoon taking Jin's hands to his palm and smoothly kept kisses on it . To assure he attentively listening to him .

" why Taehyung came back here .. and his face looks so tired even holding sadness over it ,I got so scared at that point joon ..

Were we did something wrong for him ... ? Was it because office work ...? "

" oh ... Jin you made me feared ,
I thought there was something else huge ...! And even it scared me about him and Jungkook..? "
Namjoon funnily said but his whole funny face went away he looked at his wife gloomy face .

" There is a something Joon ... because I know my bear .., that's why I'm scared..."
Jin tightly wraps his arms around Namjoon and hide his face on his chest while praying for god not happen anything bad for his loving son .

And even Namjoon thinks about Taehyung but he thought maybe Taehyung stress about office work and get sick . That's why he came for home .

That's how Taehyung's parents thought but they didn't know what will happen in tomorrow.

                          -♟️-

Taehyung without making any sound he entered to room and slowly closed balcony door behind from him while heavily shaking breaths exhale through the air .

Taehyung's heartbeat is just like train engine at this point but he have to earn the truth that's why he decided to test Jungkook ..

He finally get to bed and move to younger's side same as everyday while back hugging younger tenderly into his arms .

Taehyung all the time love younger's natural smell , it makes him fell him deeply and even he felt to protect him mostly but if Jungkook doesn't like it or Taehyung, he can't do anything.. that's why today Taehyung made his mind .

He keeps his face on younger's nape and buried his nose while giving wet kisses on younger's nape slowly and sensually.

That sudden action made younger boy twitched elder's arm while gasping for wet tongue touching his soft skin .Jungkook's heart clenched and beating incredibly very faster for Taehyung's sudden actions.

Younger knew Taehyung been stressed out for him and his office work but he didn't knew why that stress made him do to this interactions with younger .

Jungkook really scared to talk or turn elder side but before he do something, elder hovering over and looked at his eyes while liking his dry lips for wetting sometimes .

Taehyung's first time examining younger face this much imitating way and even his eyes capturing every tiny detail of younger's face while wetting his dry throat by his salivas . This sensual expression made Taehyung fell into more for Jungkook and even he afraid to express them until he find out his answer .

Taehyung more lean to younger face and turn his head to younger ear while nibbling his wet tongue to his ear and letting go his hand underneath jungkook's shirt soft skin .

This action made younger sick about elder, he little bit happy about earlier his husband before because he understood his situation and help for him but it was wrong because now Taehyung going to use him as his stress reliever,

Why they can't talk about this? ... why ?

Jungkook thought about it inside his mind and disgustingly closed his eyes while crumbling bedsheet to his sweating palm .

" mm..." Jungkook voice cracks to tiny , softly moans and his toes curled to bedsheet while tightly closing his eyes with heavy tears, but Taehyung didn't stop his work he gave hickeys here and there on younger's neck and try to removed his shirt from his body , but his actions made stopped in miss when he heard other's tiny voice to his ears .

"Do you love me .......?"

——-
Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜