Chapter eleven 🥀

Reminds you .......

After that morning incident Taehyung totally pissed about himself for not console younger and even not advice for his sister but he didn't know how to handle this situation even he wants to move out from younger , then why he felt in the morning t...

After that morning incident Taehyung totally pissed about himself for not console younger and even not advice for his sister but he didn't know how to handle this situation even he wants to move out from younger , then why he felt in the morning to hold him inside his arms and protect him from those cruel words .

Reminds of his face made taehyung fussy and furious about himself and it made him bad mood for working as well get easily tempers by employers little mistakes and it ended up scolding them .

But Namjoon and jimin knew why he act as a  monster .

" that's the eleventh one you scolded today..." Jimin mockingly said to taehyung and closed the car door entering to driving seat side.

" I don't give  fuck care about any thing shorty , exactly why they can't do anything perfectly..? " Taehyung frustratedly ruffles his hair and lean to seat and close his eyes for warning other to give him break for cool down himself .

——-

After sometimes Jimin dropped Taehyung to his house and went back to his apartment but Taehyung didn't want to go inside house or meet younger  , so he slowly went to their garden and sat on the grass land while staring at sunset .

Soft breezes hit his face and his curly hair touched his forehead while covering his greenish eyes underneath it . This feeling is amazing to him and even more he enjoyed it, but his whole attention went out when he felt someone staring at him to his back,

So Taehyung quickly turned to other side and saw  younger staring at him .

Taehyung stand up from the ground and dust himself without breaking his eye contact with younger , and slowly went near to him .

Jungkook didn't move away from elder sight but due to their hight problem he moved back bit and started to elder greenish covering eyes , they were capturing and tempting to younger , in there marriage first time Jungkook directly stared to elder's eyes , it would happen due to determined circumstances but his staring concept breaks when Taehyung moved away from there without saying anything to younger.

Jungkook felt so pathetic at this point but he knew , exactly why Taehyung wasn't even talk with him , but jungkook didn't easily give up on it either.

                          -♟️-

Days, weeks and even month passes really quickly and even lots of things change between Taehyung and Jungkook's relationship.

They become more quiet and distant from each other but Jungkook always try to make elder talk with him , but sometimes he felt he been annoying to elder but he afraid to hear it from other ,

Most of the night Jungkook cried and Taehyung never seen it , and Taehyung truly became more silent and furious with younger . But Jungkook knew it just pretending thing because he heard  how Taehyung pleading sorry from him when he slept.

Practically their relationship became only name tag and full of responsibility agreement. That's how two  of them felt but it's became more silent war to their feelings without intentions .

They stayed whole month with Taehyung's house and even Jungkook became friends with his mother but Taehyung's sister mean while the time curse to younger and hate him, but jungkook never justified it or pleaded to her stop because he felt it good to hear from her due hurt his brother.

After the lectures jungkook made way to elder's office room and for cleaning it up . He looked everywhere inside room and started it clean from the corner . After while putting a bun and covering his nose with a mask .
He cleaned spider webs firstly and second arranged every single file nicely and neatly to easily find from where to find elder.

Then lastly Jungkook was able to finish elder's working table , so he slowly started it and opened the locker and take out every file from there to dusting locker inside, but one of file fell off to the floor and inside it papers are went everywhere on the floor.

So younger get down and collect every single paper on there , but red color ink letter paper made whole action stop him middle of his work and stood up from the floor in a while with wobbly mind .

He doesn't need this paper to see in his life and even he doesn't know why his heart fell so much pain at this time ,

He felt his muscles getting tight when he seeing elder's sign on it at the edge of paper and even it made younger hopeless.

He knew one thing from the beginning of their relationship and lastly it going to happen infront of his eyes .

He slowly again started to clean up elder's office room and ended it very quickly .

After the work he entered to their shared room while hiding his tears and looking at red color print letters for long time .

But Jungkook doesn't know how to start this conversation with elder or ask about it but before asking about it he needs to hide it somewhere else before find someone .

" what are you doing ah ...? Opening my brother's cupboard and messing with his things .... ? " Rose furiously walked near to younger and closed the closet while pushing him away from there .

" just go away from here bitch because we need peace to our life and even your burned to my brother... look at him , he change a lot and he came back home lately with his bike key , that means he again started his stupid job... I hate you .... I hate you ....so please go away from here...!"

Rosé gripping his left ear to her tiny hand and shaking him violently until it bleeds but Jungkook never showed his any emotion to her until she fed up her own actions and leave jungkook ,

After her harassment she left poor bunny boy alone with cries, Jungkook can't believe exact same thing happened to himself after and after , he expected this kind of thing from his marriage but the sad thing is this time it wasn't his husband that who did it his sister.

Jungkook still have the same pain on his right arm muscles and even he knew why is that happening to him , even he doesn't want to show any emotion at outside world , his body reacts it  finally.

He couldn't bare that pain, so exhausted jungkook slowly lean back to the wall and fell to ground while clutching his heart side with painfully . He felt his eyes get blurry and voice groggy even he want to asked help he afraid to get it .

He saw earlier his husband already signed up the paper to divorce him and even around him people telling him move out from there and even all illtreatment made him feel pain and pathetic .

Jungkook felt his breath getting lower and lower due to every word he hears from his mind and even he knows what will happen at this moment.

If he die today, definitely no one will give any attention or care about it because he is burden to them , then exactly why Jungkook need to live anymore... so there have no reason for it ..

Jungkook eyes painfully close and stop the whimpering sound .........

———-
Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜