Chapter thirteen 🥀

It's me .....

Teahyung staring at younger's unconscious body and leans to his side for remove his hair from his forehead it's just been a day he started to younger without moving from the room but he didn't open his eyes

Teahyung staring at younger's unconscious body and leans to his side for remove his hair from his forehead it's just been a day he started to younger without moving from the room but he didn't open his eyes .

Jin came inside to the room and said to him go for home and change into comfortable clothes and get proper wash.

But Taehyung denied it and gave  many backchat with his mother however finally he went back to home and made unconscious Jungkook alone in huge hospital room .

———
Jungkook could faintly hear the sound of a heart monitor next to him. The constant noise was soothing him, as if assuring him he was alive and awake. It was weirdly comforting because he hoped his death too soon could caught him early but now unintentionally he is comforting himself for not being caught death this time.

His emerald eyes were closed but jungkook couldn't open them when he tried to his whole body like numb
His eyelids felt too heavy. He tried to move his fingers or his hands but light pain took over him when he did. He felt groggy and incredibly exhausted, as if he had spent a whole day sleeping in bed.
He wasn't sure where he was at or why he was here. His mind was still foggy and filled with distant memories.

But he sure he isn't in Taehyung's home room or on there floor because his eyes not clear but sure something connecting to his hand .

" where am I ....?" While he thinks this question inside his mind and slowly opens his eyes while covering his face more to fluffy pillow .

His vision slowly get clear and he can feel his fingers slowly move around to his palm , it's just like infant one try to catch his sense for to jungkook .

He still can't see whom stand near to his side while observing him but at this point jungkook need water for his dry throat.

" water ..." his groggy voice asked water and after drank couple glasses of water he felt better and even his eyes opened up and he can clearly see things now .

He sighed softly and kept his head back to headboard and looked up for seconds while again closing his eyes.

" do you need to help for lay back down again ...? " he sure nurse making his bed and asked .
But jungkook didn't utter any word .

" doctor will come back but you just take proper rest ...!" She again smiles to younger and tug him to sleep but this time his open eyelids again take younger to the sleep and doctor came after sometimes to check up younger and instructed to nurse for check him and he went out of the room while talking with Taehuyng .

" he need rest now but after two days we can talk with him slowly and courage him to go on this journey, but Mr Kim you need to help him for it .

And also you need to meet the therapists first and involve with sessions but during that period you should visit for mrs kim and try to talk with him .."