Chapter four 🥀

You don't know me ...

" sit here son ..." Jin lovingly said to jungkook and hold his hand.

Jungkook's mum smiled to them while stinging tears holding to his eyes . It's even not sad tears ,they are happy tears .

They talk about their wedding and everything, but bunny human being doesn't care about anything what ever they talked with each other , even he didn't meet  loving gaze from Taehyung.

But his eyes traveled to his parents side and he observed them silently while taking notes to his mind . His parents not same as touchy like Kim's even his father not starting at his mother lovingly like Mr Kim . And even his eyes travels to his mother side . Her eyes isn't sparkling as Mrs Kim eyes and even his mother look so pale not as mrs Kim rich whiteness . They possessed different levels of happiness.

But he got the idea not same as others . He knows his mother and Father wasn't even love marriage and even they not in good shape whole damn 24 years but why the heck his mother hold on this monster to her hands , because she loves him , it's clearly know by Jungkook , but jungkook doesn't want be same as his mother after his marriage , because It would be make him hope and pray or begging for one side of love .

That's why he thought to act himself as after  his marriage life as a only grateful wife to his husband , even not apply  love for their relationship. That's must be worthy for fragile boy to have a peace for before get hurt .

That's how he made his mind for marry Kim Teahyung as his husband......

———

After three days ....

After three days finally they got married to each other , but Jungkook didn't utter any single word with elder. Even Taehyung said to himself  younger must be not yet comfortable for his nature .

Today is the marriage day for both of them, but Taehyung doesn't think to much about younger boy's cold nature or his attitude, but Taehyung sure about one thing that is Jungkook may be better after they arrive for their house .Because he must be tired got up early in the morning for this day and even greeting to whom comes near to them for wish .

Taehyung suddenly felt bad about Jungkook , so he lightly took other hand for his own comfort palm and lovingly rubbed it for comfort him, but his act made younger confused and even angry with it.

How could Kim Taehyung touched him even without his concerned , Jungkook quickly took his hand from other hold and trun to other side while not giving any glare to his husband, but his action made Taehyung felt bad but he didn't want to see younger mad face today .

Jungkook face turned into reddish color and even his plum lips went to underneath his teeth while holding welling up tears inside his eyes controlling himself. But his whole action captured to Taehyung attention for a moment,