Chapter thirty 🥀

Something about you ....

Jungkook holding hands and pray for god to answer his call from Taehyung , because past night hours he saw something bad happens to his husband in his dreams

After fifth ring Taehyung came for the call , but silent made younger speak up first for calm down himself from the negative thoughts.

" Hyung ..."

" Bun .... I'm so sorry for not calling  you earlier because back then I was just busy with my work...... " other side of Taehyung can hear jungkook trying to catch his breath and try to stop his sobs , it made Taehyung heartbreak and he cursed himself for not letting him know he arrived safely.

" Bun ... please just take a breath ... I'm here and see I'm here safely... now switch your video cam ..." Taehyung already removed his bike jacket and sat on chair while waiting for his bun switch on his camera.

Taehyung can see how much younger cried even it proved by his cute reddest button noes . Taehyung want to hug younger and clam himself but it can't do as same days .

" see I'm okay and hear up bun you can call me in any time okay ..." Taehyung softly said while smiling softly to him even jungkook wagged his head as tiny baby for yes .

" Did you eat hyung ..?" While younger scrunched up his nose and asked from Taehyung.

" Yep ... so what about you cupcake..?" New nick name made younger blushed like a cherry  fruit but still his long sleeves hoodie can covered up his cheeks cutely.

" yes ,  hyung... I ate  while ago..."

" hmm .. so what else you did today ..?"

Conversation went so well until younger soundly sleep without ending the video call and even his fluffy curls came down and covers his close eyes . It made Taehyung coode to the camera while softly sighing.

Taehyung slowly touched the screen and smiled softly but he quickly turned off the screen when some one threw the parcel to himself. It's non other Jackson.

" ohhh my ... my is that another chick ...? " that words made Taehyung's anger high and quickly stood  up from his place  while grabbing Jackson's collar with throwing him to the floor.

Taehyung maybe outside looking soft and babyish  but his build body shows his demeanors side of anger .

" what did you say ah ...? .... And I can't hear it clearly....

Do you know if you want to see you appa so much then I can easily give that chance for you ..." Taehyung growled and take out his gun from his pocket while pointing it to trembling Jackson.

" don't... Taehyung...please leave me alone....." Jackson said it crying way but he laughed loudly maniacally but it get silent when one bullet  released from Taehyung's gun .

In a second whole cabin floor reddish with Jackson's blood and angry Taehyung threw his gun away and stood up from the floor while taking call to his guards to  clean up this mess.Even his hands holding while ago what he got from Jackson.

—————————————

After a Two weeks past

Jugkook wasn't sleeping well enough,and even it knew by Taehyung from their housemate but it wasn't like he could do anything to help it. He was pretty certain the only thing that could make him relax was he coming back.

Jungkook really miss Taehyung and even he has to attend every single physical lectures it made younger more tired but however, younger really enjoyed their some of housemates foods .

Jungkook never wants to eat pickles but in nowadays sometimes he craved pickles and even black sauce noodles. They felt heaven to jungkook after tiring day but his hunger not going away soon because every single minute he craving for food and biggest issue is missing Taehyung.

Even today he slowly getup from his bed stand up for take a wash before go for breakfast but he felt dizzy when he stood up from the bed , he slowly sat down again and shakes his head for move out from the dizziness , he knew he got dizzy due to lack of sleep and unhealthy foods . But what can he do because he every time miss Taehyung . Even he doesn't know how he fell for that man .

Jungkook's eyes stings with fresh tears for remembering him and took his phone to message to elder.

-♟️-

After taking wash younger went downstairs for fill-up his growling hungry tummy but younger covers his nose and went to kitchen side for asked about what he smells as disgust but he eyes fell upon on dining table kimchi rice .

Younger is best lover of kimchi rice but today he doesn't know what happened to him . But jungkook's actions easily caught Arya and she quickly went near to him .

" sir are you okay ....
you don't look so good, today, do you have fever or something..."She asked and touched younger forhead with a calculating gaze.

"S-sorry...  I just... " Jungkook immediately lowered his head and covered his mouth because that disgusting smell much more smell to him when housemates came near to him .

" sir ..."

" don't worry I'm ... fine just go from here and can you make lemonade juice for me ..." with many difficulties jungkook said and when to living room area for get easy from his dizziness feeling.

Younger knew his lack of sleep probably made his skin look too pale. "I'm feeling a little anxious without him. ..." He timidly admitted in a quiet voice to himself.

But suddenly younger fingers curled up when he realized before weeks and during those days he feel same sickness and it made his body feel like hell . Even younger fingers count to day by day slowly.

He isn't sure what he seek as  an answer but he isn't that much stupid to understand this sickness.

Younger quickly stood up from the couch and ran to his room for assured himself. Even he felt anxious for answer because if it positive there will be he faced many issues in future.

Younger sweaty hand finally caught what he needs now , it's non other than pregnancy test kit ...............

————-

Hi lovely readers I'm so happy for got 11 k views and it made me for keep writing but sorry for uploading chapters slowly 🥺♥️

And I hope story up to here Taehyung past and Jungkook past understand to you all

Stay safe until next chapter 💚💜