Chapter twenty two 🥀

It's you ....

Taehyung and jungkook sit for the breakfast and even while the dining room table was silent until Namjoon came for there

He gave a tiny smooch on Rose head and moved to his wife for get plate but before he give it ; Jin gave some kind of envelope cover to Namjoon .

Taehyung stopped his eating and frowned his eyebrows with curiosity for see what inside the envelope.even Namjoon also curiously pointed it and asked from jin what is it , because they never get letters to their home .

" It from Mr Jeon and even he came early morning and gave this to our security guard Dan even he said to him "give this to your hand .."  Jin knew his husband hiding something from him during whole of week and even Namjoon quickly took envelop to his hand and kept it inside his coat pocket.while engaging with his breakfast.

After Rose left for school suddenly silent breakdown by Jin " what is it Joonie ..?" Jin frowned his eyebrows and asked even he knew his husband doesn't want share it with him but he have to relax his mind and drop the tension on his son .

Namjoon saw everyone faces are getting dark within curiosity but only Jungkook's face became pale when he caught his eyes directly on him because he knew his father . Namjoon sighed heavily and takes out brown  color envelop from his coat and kept on infront of Taehyung's face and Namjoon single from his eyes to look at  inside it .

Taehyung quickly took it and open up while  taking out some white color pages from it with jeon industrial sealed in there.
Taehyung eyes traveled to top of headlines on the pages .He carefully followed every word and stood up tearing up every single page of that he hold on his hand before while a moment and threw it away while sarcastically laughing at it .

" what exactly he thought of me ... ah ? Jungkook ..? " Taehyung turns his  head to younger side and venomously said it .

Younger doe eyes sparkles with fresh tears and he tries to hold them but his miserably weak to hold them in there , because Taehyung voice hold some kind of anger it makes him feel his bad days .

" I'm not man whore , just like your father bun ... because I married... I felt something for you.
for the first day I saw you on my mom's phone ... even after I met you my fucking soul stunned by your sweet face and everything.

And mom he was the  first one whom ignored Mr Kim Taehyung presence in my life and that attitude also made me for married him .

not his fucking father filthy money... or any other thing that he holds . besides I married because I like him not this fucking moron properties .

And even I don't need them ... in my entire lifetime..." Taehyung hit his hand on the table angrily and panted heavily while brushing his hair backwards.

" what is it ...Namjoon? " Jin while holding younger hands and asked from his husband and even Namjoon shook his head side to side for not asking about it but Taehyung laughed maniacally and sit down on his chair and turned to his wife side for tell it .