Chapter forty two (end ) 🥀

Mrs bunny...

After the day Taehyung took for check up by jungkook to make sure about his health , sometimes jungkook became  angry and whiny about Taehyung stubborn behavior but his double bunny actions works on to his tiger but no matter how many times they fought or argue over one thing they never left their sides. Because they both need themselves .

Today also same as always for them but today Taehyung waked up earlier before jungkook wake up . And turned on jungkook side while waiting for him wake up . Still Taehyung needs help to move but he's not fully depends upon on jungkook . Sometimes after month direct medication show some of progress towards his legs sense but he can't sure about it because still he can't moved them .

He wonder how much jungkook wants to try treatments for Taehyung legs . Even he agrees for walking therapy also and an ancient treatments , Taehyung felt happy about his stubborn behavior and even felt guilty how much he work hard on himself for give his physical strength same as back . But he glad how his family also help same as his jungkook , Jin and rose all time take of the jungkook even Namjoon also , they became more lovable family , Namjoon  never regret his decision about choosing jungkook as their son in law because Jung kook is a whom always wish for get as a life partner to their relationship, because he so much respectable, loveable , supportable and beautiful person for his Taehyung .

Taehyung sighed softly and smiled while admiring his beautiful wife cute chubby face. He slowly lifted jungkook's hoodie and rubbed his round belly . But his actions made Jungkook squeal on his sleep and snuggled up Taehyung's neck .

Taehyung slowly brushed jungkook's hair bags from his forehead and gently booped his nose with playful smile. Jungkook scrunch up his nose upwards and while turning around but jungkook's facial expressions turn into painful when he turns around. It's clear for taehyung ,
" baby.. kook ..." taehyung running his fingers through jungkook's hair and easy himself for wake up . This isn't very new for Taehyung , because of these six months shows how jungkook cary painful without telling it to him , even sallows legs enough for teahyung to agree with his pains.

Taehyung eyes slowly closing while releasing heavy exhale to the air but he didn't see jungkook saw his tears or painful face because he was too much attached with younger's pain .

" good morning love ..." jungkook digging his nose on Taehyung's neck and mumbled while giving gentle smooch on there . Taehyung hand slowly holding him to his chest and gave tiny smooch on his bed hair while running his fingers on Jungkook's back.

" today we have to go for hospital... do you remember..? " jungkook peeking his head out from under taehyung's arms and said , somehow made that action Taehyung giggle little .
" why ...?" Jungkook slowly went Taehyung's legs and sit on there while angling his head like a baby whom holding questionable look .