Chapter forty 🥀

It's cold....

Taehyung anger eyes directly turn to the Mr park side , his palm turn up to red fitful and even Mr park every single word made his anger pop up outstanding from his mind , heavy foot steps finally made way to Mr park side while directly looking at...

Taehyung anger eyes directly turn to the Mr park side , his palm turn up to red fitful and even Mr park every single word made his anger pop up outstanding from his mind , heavy foot steps finally made way to Mr park side while directly looking at him .

" don't come ...!"  Mr park shouted but he didn't turn back because his anger is higher than his own self . " I said to stop Kim Taehyung...!" Finally that shouted came out from his side with a bullet.

It directly hit on Taehyung's shoulder but he's not going backwards because he blinded with anger , Taehyung legs finally falling down when Mr park shoot on his leg.

Taehyung knees never bend down to anyone else because he is a rude person whom always hold cold aura to himself. But today someone really hurt Taehyung physically and his body hurts like a hell but his legs couldn't help for stand and fight same as other times .

Taehyung totally weak , his body finally touched ground, somehow Taehyung able to open up his eyes . He slowly turned back to Jungkook side whom getting backwards from Mr park while clutching his stomach securely.
Jin try to push Mr park from Jungkook's side but Jin hit back to the wall when Mr park pushed him back .

Taehyung still not to give up because he scared to loose his bun rather than himself, even his jungkook not near  to his side definitely Taehyung not there. Taehyung eye glitzing with fresh tears when he thought about loosing his wife .

Taehyung finally hand clutching Mr park pants and dragged him back , because due to unbalanced Mr park fell on the ground , it helped for Taehyung take gun to his hands ,

Taehyung hands wobble when he picked up the gun , because his head already dizzy from the heavy bleeding through his wounds but his strength enough to shoot back Mr park correctly.

—————-

After few minutes everything went silent but he can't see his wife to his eyes , Taehyung pale , weak body glued on the floor he only can see his unconscious sister and mother's faces whom lay on the ground,
Taehyung wants to see his father or his bun .

Taehyung looks up when his throat hurts due to dryness but he slowly crawls near to the wall side and lean to wall while sit on the ground for give a call to someone.

Taehyung saw his wife lay on the floor while clutching his stomach, Taehyung without wasting his time more crawling near to Jungkook's side like a baby.

" bun .... Baby.... Bun this is not time to joke ... please open your eyes..

Please anyone... someone come to help for my bun .. please.." Taehyung weep loudly like a mad man . His eyes turn into horrified when he saw jungkook's gown bottom area wet from his blood . Did they lose their first baby....

" oh god please... ! " Taehyung hug his wife to his hold and cried loudly but his weak voice and body went to silent after few minutes.

Whole area covered with blood and tears even collapsed four bodies with one dead body on the floor still on there . No one knows what happens in there , because all are in the party hall .

                          -🥀-

After the party

" where is Taehyung son hyung ...?" Hoseok asked from Namjoon while walking to car park .

" I saw them went out with jungkook... " jimin said slowly while searching his car keys  in side his  purse , but their attention went to people whom  gathered like a circle something in the car park ground.

" what happened over there ..?" Namjoon asked while looked at there , his eyes caught taehyung 's car still inside the car park.

" sir .... Sir ..." Namjoon attention went to whom carrying his wife's body to his arms .

" oh what the hell is happening here ..?" Hoseok asked loudly and panicking way while taking his brother in-law to his arms . But his actions went to Jimin whom desperately goes to blood area .

" it happened.." namjoon words get mumbled but it clears to his brother.
" did some one call for the hospital..?" Hoseok shouted loudly but no one answered his question, namjoon slowly took his wife to his hands and tapped his cheeks, but Jin didn't respond to his actions.

" give me some water .."
" not water hyung see there .." Hoseok showed Taehyung's blood body whom keeping on the trolley. Even They didn't see already there hospital people taking injured people go for the hospital.because there mind blind with Jin's unconscious body.

Namjoon legs felt going weak,  Hoseok holds namjoon body tightly when he getting backwards.
Some of  person whom works in hospital   came near to Namjoon side and took Jin to ambulance.

Namjoon whole body felt numb due to whole horrible scenario . " what I did ..?" Namjoon both hands clutching his head and shaking side to side while cursing to himself.

Hoseok knew this would be happen in any moment but he didn't know why it happened in today , he saw how Mrs park cried losing her husband but Jimin didn't cry, because he also already knew this would be happen but he never thought his father do such a bad thing to his own people.

" Mr Kim your son need blood transfusion so if someone can do it please come with us to hospital and others attend in there by own .." nurse told to them and Hoseok agreed to with go for give blood to Taehyung .

—————

After the attend to the hospital Jin made gain his consciousness back after his treatment, and even their daughter. But Taehyung took for the surgery and even Jung kook took for ICU room for give qiuck treatment for rescue the unborn baby whom lives inside jungkook .

Namjoon , hoseok ,  Jin and jungkoook's parents waited near to the operation room. While waiting for  hear some good news  from doctors, but they didn't get any response until half an hour.

" Mr Kim Taehyung's family... " doctor finally came out from the operation room while removing his mask. ,
" doctor I am ... " namjoon hurriedly said while went near to his side in a dispersing way.

" exactly I have to tell two good news first is about Taehyung's wife , don't worry he is already fine as well the baby but you guys have to more careful with his wound which on his near up to knee and give him proper rest . Also about Taehyung   , his surgery was done in successfully but we can't guarantee about his recovery because his body lost blood even his right leg injury is critical one . So pray for god his recovery fast for to walk .. " doctor words enough for to Namjoon felt pathetic about his decision and himself. He felt all the things crumbling down on his feet . Still he remember how taehyung hold his fingers and try to walk on the ground , he still remember how they play when taehyung learn to walk.

Namjoon yanked doctor's hand from his shoulder and looked him questionable in a way . " you mean my son can't walk right...
that mean my son .... No ..! No you're a doctor so don't stare like this way do something else or if something happen for my son I'll definitely fire this hospital to ashes and this all people whom works under this hospital ...
So don't let something happen to my son ..!" Namjoon anguished like a mad man his foot threw dustbin near to his side while frustratingly clutching his head .

Jin slowly went near to his anguished husband and hug him while hushing Namjoon. " nothing going to happen for our tiger ... " Jin also crying but he needs to encourage his husband now for think in positive way .

But Namjoon cursed himself for what he did for his son , he wanted to protect his son's life because it's worse than life lost to taehyung now .

————
Until to next chapter stay safe 💚💜

I wish to end this story with the someone's lost but I'm not going to do it because of you guys earlier suggestions .