Chapter eight 🥀

It just a word ......

" Do you love me

" Do you love me....?"
For younger tiny voiced made Taehyung move out from his neck and started to younger's glittering eyes for a moment before again leaning towards younger, but at this time younger put his hands on Taehyung's shoulder and push him away .

Taehyung knew this .... Then why his heart clenched in pain like this way . If another person under him Taehyung will get angry but this person, it's mean Jungkook , Taehyung never gets angry or rude over him because Jungkook is his husband and even he is the first person Taehyung really loves in his life.

He hang his head down and sit down properly on the bed while sighing heavy breath while clenching and unclenching his hand for minute before move out from the bed, because he doesn't want to see or listen to younger anymore, even more he doesn't want to get hurt .

But Junkook quickly sits up on the bed and grab Taehyung's hand while covering himself into bedsheet like a baby.

Taehyung's eyes corner caught how younger sit on the bed like a cute baby while sacredly covering his fragile body underneath to the bedsheet .

Taehyung didn't see anything before or now what underneath the bedsheet and definitely Taehyung knew he belongs milkiest skin ..,

" sleep Jungkook I'll join later ..." at that time Taehyung didn't use younger nickname and even didn't look at him same as every time he looked at him when he speaks with him and that action made jungkook little bit confused but he didn't loose other grip .

Taehyung yanked other tiny hand and get down from the  bed , but jungkook's voice again made stop.

" don't go ... you can use me ...."

Taehyung quickly turned to younger side furiously and looked younger's eyes for find real answers in there ... but Taehyung couldn't find any answers from there .
that made him more furious than 'use' word .

Taehyung grabbed younger tiny hand to one hold and kept them above in his head while caging him to his arms .

" I fuc*ing fell for you from the first day when I saw your picture from my mother's phone and even whole fuc*ing month live with you as husband like a blind man even knowing the truth .. and even I'll do what ever to see your face same as past smiles every single picture I got to see your smile ...

I want to talk with you .. I want to hold you ... , I want hear your shares your thoughts with me .... , I want to see your smile ..,
I want to love you ... but I think I'm the only fuc*ing idiot for hold this hope about you ..

I don't like to see those fake relationship.. I don't like to see your lies ... because I hate for been fooled by you and even I hate for you now because I love you ... "

That dry monotone confuses made younger sick because he already knew this .. he knew Taehyung or him will be get hurt but he can't do anything because he already loves for someone else in his life , even it's hurt to him he can't give what Taehyung asking from him today.

" you want my answer know Jungkook.. now listen to me carefully .... " further more Taehyung drag this conversation Jungkook stop other voice while covering his mouth by his palm and looked other side.

" save it to your real person Taehyung because I'm not the one who god creates for your affection and care ... there must be someone else waiting for you ... and even you can hurt me or hate me because I'm non to your life ... we are only married...

I lost my everything Taehyung and even there have nothing for give to you because my love already die with my first love ...

Don't expect from me anything rather than my responsibilities .... Because I don't want see you hurt like this .. "
Jungkook slowly loosened other hold on his hands and wipes his tears from his tiny hands while scrunching his nose up .

Taehyung's eyes get watery and his tears touched younger's face ,
Taehyung doesn't want to cry for this but he foolishly fell in love with this young boy without even holding himself. He blamed it for himself and his heart clenching painfully for younger's actions .

He slowly went down from the bed and took pillow to his hand while moving to the sofa . Jungkook want to stop him but he feared for Taehyung's tears .

Taehyung quietly lay on the couch and turned to other side for crying and thinking about something but he couldn't control himself for asking another question from younger .

" what happened to-your lover ..Jungkook ..? "Long silent engaged with them but soft sighed escaping from younger for ready to speak.

" he died ......by cancer last year but still I don't want to agree with it because... he told me .... he never leave me alone..."

last words crack to his own cries but he managed to speak with Taehyung. But after that answer Taehyung didn't speak up because he didn't want to hear that sound from younger and even he weak for this kind of things .

——-
Both of them didn't know someone people whole the time listening to their conversation, but that people only think about Taehyung side because Taehyung is son or brother to them and jungkook is no one else to them .

-♟️-

Morning came really faster than everyday to couple and even Taehyung quietly waked up  and get warm wash to fresh his mind and body while thinking about younger .

Taehyung doesn't want to do stupid thing for younger future because he knows if he divorce younger one, actually Jungkook again go to that same hell where his father lives . And even younger faced lots of things in his life and even he is 20 years boy still even student , so no stable career or no  financial stability in his life so Jungkook need those things to keep going for himself. That's why Taehyung thought not to get any stupid decisions in their life until jungkook become stabilize in everything in his life .

That hope made keep this fake husband and his wife marriage life keep going on.

Taehyung went to the kitchen same as old day while scaring his mother tapping on his shoulder, but in old days he was scolded by Jin but today his mother hugged him tightly and cried loudly on his chest .

" don't worry mum everything will be fine .." Taehyung softly tapping his mother's shoulder and try to console him , Taehyung didn't thought his mother would be get to know about this but he sure they so loud last night conversation.

" I heard everything.... I'm sorry my bear... I'm sorry son ..." Jin loudly whaling into his son's chest and holds him tightly.

" it's okay mum ... but can you give my bike's key ... ?"

Jin wants to ask lots of questions from his son but he saw from his eyes there tiny pleading for not asking any questions from him further more .

————

How is this chapter...? and next chapter going to be jungkook past ....

Until next chapter stay and safe 💚💜