Chapter fourteen 🥀

I can love you ....

Taehyung without making any noise slowly opening the door and enter to the room while turning back and closing the door , releasing heavy sigh from his lips

He turned around to see younger's face but he saw violently younger shaking underneath his bedsheet and even little murmuring sound came out from there with tiny  sniffles.

" Jungkook...." Taehyung sit on the bed more near to him and patted younger's shoulder for stop the crying but Taehyung failed it because his smooth, loving voice after a month made younger cry harder than before .

His sobs cracked when he bite bedsheet to control himself but Taehyung slowly lay down near to him and give a back  hug for console younger .

" I'm so ... sorry bun ... your stupid , selfish Taehyung so much sorry.... I'll never ever do it again ... yes I'm truly sorry bun for ignoring you ..."
Taehyung must be hold cold aura around himself but he isn't that much rude guy , because infront of his own family and love he just like a baby.

Taehyung constantly talks with groggy voice and tightly take younger to his side of chest and kept his face above on younger covering head while controlling his tears stubbornly to his eyes .

" you ... are not the one should be have to asking sorry ... in here Taehyung...?

It's me , who need to ask sorry in here .. Taehyung.

it's me ... the person have to do it not even from you asking sorry for me , your sister, your mother and even your father ... Taehyung I did huge damage know ...?

And I'm truly sorry for it ... and so sorry for entering to your life like this way , I never want to hurt you but I hate your kindness and soft voice , because they doing something wired to my heart... "

Taehyung more snuggled to younger nape and sniffed him while crying on his nape .

" I realized at the end of this I ruined everything between our  relationship when you totally ignore and shut me by your side but it just happened due to my selfish love for him ... I meant loved from the past .

But before I fixing my mistakes and wrongs I need time Taehyung.... I really need it because I needed to free from my past and I needed it to heal from from my traumas then I know after that I can become better and strong again to start new life with you even that day  I will tell you how I feel about you ..." Jungkook crying whole the conversation but he managed to said it to Taehyung and without removing bed sheet from his face he turned to elder's chest and hold his hand , like as he promising to other .

Taehyung grabbed other hand near to his lips and gave soft smooch on it while taking him to his chest and tug his own heads on younger's neck crook and cried .

" Bun I can love you know ... i can't stop it because I ...have fallen helplessly for you and I'm scared of it because I sacred to loose you.

Just remember this okay .... I'm always with you bun .... I never throw away you but if you need to move out from me then I'll can give it you because I love you it never going to be change in my life... " Taehyung cries lot and even unintentionally younger's hands made elder back and took him more to his side while running his fingers down other smoothly for relaxing from cries , but he knew this wouldn't do much work for both of them ,

But they felt little bit better after talking with each other after a month , and they knew they have more to say but at this time hug made more comfortable for each of them.

- ♟️-

They stay on the small hospital bed while hugging each other and basking their warm to each other with sniffing here and there . It's just comfortable and relaxing even silen soft signs made Taehyung more comfortable to hold younger .

He slowly detached from younger and remove the bedsheets from his face and observed it clearly.

His under eyes got reddish and cheeks, nose tip also look like a cherry red color and his eyes constantly travel to his messy hair , Taehyung moves younger's bangs to his ear and softly boops his nose tip while happily observing his wife .

But he couldn't get much time for it because Jin and mrs Jeon entered to the room without knocking the door .They are eyes blessings to seeing this view but Taehyung didn't show any emotion to them as well slowly flip younger to the other side and kept pillows for comfort him .

Taehyung doesn't want move from other once warmth , because it's been a long time they hold each other as well slept together on the bed.

Taehyung scrunched his nose upwards coldly and turn to younger's mother side for greetings .
She slowly near to jungkook and kept smooch on his forehead and sit on the bed while lovingly running her fingers on younger's hair and turn to other .

" Thank you son... !" She genuinely said but she didn't utter any word after second when jungkook wake up from his sleep.

Jin stood up from the chair and went near to Taehyung for taking him outside for giving them sometimes for talk . But Taehyung doesn't like it because he knew which type of person is she .

At that day Taehyung saw how rude Mr Jeon treated younger and even mrs Jeon acted as she didn't see anything to her eyes , that's why he doesn't like shadow of Jeon family caught younger .because he truly knew why now jungkook need counseling from his mental health.

Jin saw Taehyung's cold face when they come out side from the room , so he asked why,
but Taehyung didn't say anything for now .

" I'll tell you later mum .." Taehyung replied with boxy smile and hugged him while resting his eyes .

———

Inside the room

" kooky ...!" Jungkook's mother took his son to her arms lovingly and gave tiny kisses his face making him giggle under her arms .
After sometimes he enjoyed silence mother's love .

" kooky .... I know what happened to you and everything..? But I came here for requesting something from you as a mother and some cold hearted person wife .."

Her sudden behaviors and pleading voice made younger detached from her embrace and frown his eyebrows to her .

Jungkook gulped the salivas in his throat as sweat drops formed on his forehead due to his mother action .

" kook don't go for counseling and why even you need it Ah ..? Just think if they'll get know about your father and family background, absolutely doctors connect with law and police and made your father life hell and even they made you feel uncomfortable with this small stuff ..

We know your father never dropped out you from his house or anything so don't do this ...!

I don't need it from you son , if you need ..." her conversation stopped in the middle because furious laughter turned their attention to that side and that made mrs Jeon eyes wide .

" I knew this ... I fucking knew this ...
Which type of mother you are ...? " Jin quickly went near to bun side and covered him while taking him to his arms for not listening their conversations.

" mum .... ? It isn't suitable name for you lady because, you can bare any pain what ever your husband give to you and that doesn't mean your son I mean child have to due it same as you or kill him self ...

And one last thing I have to say for your loving husband and you should as obtained wife tell him this... he isn't anymore Jeon ...."
furious Taehyung went near to mrs Jeon side and show door for move out from there .

" Emmooa... " Jungkook looks Jin and hug him tightly while crying loudly . Taehyung doesn't like see his wife doe eyes fully with sadness or fear tears .

He loudly closed the door after when she was gone from there and jungkook whaled of cries made taehyung frustration and anger to kill them but he calm himself for younger and sat on the chair while frustratedly messy his hair .

———
I hope story is interesting enough for you my lovely readers , and don't hesitate to share your thoughts .....

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜