Chapter thirty two 🥀

At least look at me ........

After that call Taehyung quickly arranged his everything and went back to Korea for see everything by himself , and he mostly impatient for know about the truth by his wife voice

After that call Taehyung quickly arranged his everything and went back to Korea for see everything by himself , and he mostly impatient for know about the truth by his wife voice .But Taehyung determined his one answer for to  his mind firmly, that is it's non important than his wife life ...even it's his own fresh blood .

Taehyung impatiently closed his eyes for catch one light nap before landing on Korea airport.

And other side of Jungkook lazily waked up from the bed and did his morning routine after many difficulties. He already feels fed up with the morning sickness even he hardly miss Taehyung's warmth and affection deep voice .

Single tear drop left from his eyes when he see his bare milky skin through the mirror and it made him frustratingly dressed up himself because there is no single hickey or mark what Taehyung kept on his body  anymore before he left , even it made jungkook more sad .

He quietly left the house without eating his breakfast because he is impatient for see his pregnancy results in a proper way .

———————

After the Jungkook enter to the hospital he knew he is going to be a mother but what shall he do with this pregnancy even he wants this child definitely it will be harmful for child or himself.

Then what shall he do now ? Is it time for stop his heart treatments or abort this child . Jungkook struggles with many questions inside his head even he didn't see doctor came up with his results and until it kept on his palm.

" Mrs Kim congratulations you are going to be mother..... but " doctor stop his conversation in middle when he saw jungkook emotionless face .

" what happened Jungkook ..?" Doctor softly talked to younger whom stared at down emotionless with wobbly hands what he take on his palm .

" I need to go now ..." Jungkook slowly stood up from the chair and moved out channeling room , even he wants to cried loudly there have no point of it . Because he knows if definitely Taehyung know about this he will without second thoughts abort this child . Unintentionally jungkook's hand securely touch his belly and walks out from the hospital for his lectures .

                           -🥀-

In the evening

Taehyung entered to the house with greeting by the old lady , but his eyes deprived to see his tiny , fluffy wife . Whom always pout and softly look at him .

" where is he ...?" Taehyung calmly asked from while removing his shoes from his feet and entered to the house .

" he's getting shower I think younger master ..." Taehyung without asking any further questions climbed the stairs for his room with heavy steps .