Chapter nine 🥀

Salty ....

When Jungkook wake up from the  bed his eyes travel to every corner for find out Taehyung but , he couldn't find him or see him

When Jungkook wake up from the bed his eyes travel to every corner for find out Taehyung but , he couldn't find him or see him.
Tiny wired feeling popping up inside his chest but with many thoughts he neatly combed his hair using his fingers and put a bun while getting off the bed.

Jungkook arranged Taehyung 's room and get a warm bath for relaxing his mind before went downstairs to find out where's his husband .

But before he went out from the bedroom Taehyung's sister visits there and furiously look at him before sit down on the couch .

She saw signs as his brother's pillow still on the couch because jungkook couldn't remember to put it back to the bed . That made her anger worse for Jungkook.

" you listen to me ... ! My brother isn't toy for you to throw like this ..and exactly what do you think Ah ...?

If you aren't seriously interest in this marriage or my brother you should get the hell out from here and his life ...." She furiously blames to Jungkook and moves to the cupboard and took Taehyung's office wear  without looking at  her  behind poor boy .

After Taehyung's sister went out from the room , all around of four wall made jungkook sad to stay at there and even his mind flew to sister-in-law's words .

He slowly moved to the room corner and sat down on the floor while taking his knees near to his chest and hung down his head inside it .

He felt all around him getting dark , even though he want to move out from here , actually where should he go ?
Whom will be take him..?

Those thousands of thoughts made him feel to cry ,but he didn't want to do it anymore because he already tired of this feeling . He only kept his head hide and sit on the corner of the floor .

——

Early in the morning Taehyung went to track fields and his father went to office even his sister went school, now whole mansion clear with only Jin and Jungkook stay in there . But Jungkook still inside Taehyung's room corner.

Jin slowly steps into his son's room and switch on the lights but his heart twitches when he saw Jungkook like a fluff ball cuddle his knees to his chest and dig in his head into it .

Jin's eyes get watery automatically when the little boy looks at him like exactly asking from Jin's "what happened to him..?"

" What are you doing down there...? " without any observation Jin asked from him . Jungkook didn't know how to answer for it or what will happen if he answered that question to Taehyung's mother .

" are you okay.. bun ? " Jin move to younger side and bend down to his size while looking at him .

" should... I go from here ... I think you all heard it ...mrs Kim ? ,"
Sudden question and name change made Jin look at Jungkook wonderingly but his eyes get blurry when tiny boy more lean to his knees .