Chapter twenty eight 🥀

Rhythm similar for me.....

Today younger  wake up without his most precious person to his heart, whole heart clench with painful sadness and it shallow him down on his last request " don't go

Today younger wake up without his most precious person to his heart, whole heart clench with painful sadness and it shallow him down on his last request " don't go ..." does it too much to ask from elder .

But younger mind flies for Taehyung one hurtful words " this all fuss because of you ... go .." that made younger curled up on the soft mattress painfully .

Younger's tears slowly gushed out from his eyes but when he looked at his naked body he get to knows elder already cleaned up him . So he no need to worry about cleaning up himself or change clothes on the bed .but deep inside his chest aches for elder warmth or deep ocean waves voice . Totally younger miss him .

Younger didn't have any idea when he fell this much for elder warmth and him . It's kind a painful for miss someone.

Younger hands softly touched elder's  side of mattress and snuggles on there while digging his head into pillow for find out Taehyung's  natural musk sent in there .

Tears began rolling down on younger's eyes while wetting elder's pillow, but when Jungkook's hands crumbled into underneath pillow he felt something of metal thing in there.
He quickly takes it out for see what is it , it's non other than elder's chain .

That's enough for younger cried loudly like a kid until he felt it's okay for miss him .

After heavy , nonstop crying made younger exhausted and sleepy. He tightly hugging elder's pillow and slept until to afternoon.

During the afternoon he wake up and washed his body but when his body touched warm water to his skin some area felt painful and itchy but it isn't bad for feel younger , but that every burns made him thinks about elder wet lips and his heavy gaze .
"I miss him ... already ..."

—————

Younger went back to room slowly after getting fresh out but this time his hands touched his chest side while moving to night stander ,

Jungkook saw little note on there,
"Take your self my bun ...." Younger shaky fingers touching elder hand writing and imagining himself as Taehyung lovingly mumbling it into his ear.

Jungkook open up closest and get Taehyung's hoodie for wear and wore it and even he hang around on his beach elder's chain  while sadly moving out from the room for fill up his  growling tummy.

                            -♟️-

Taehyung's side

After twelve hours traveling he finally arrived to Italy but his mind still sets up with younger and his teary eyes . He fully exhausted with that memory even his body felt numb for do anything.

Taehyung threw his bag to corner of his hotel room , while sitting on couch for get phone out from his pant pocket for give call to younger but before give call to him , Taehyung phone rang up with unknown number.

" hello....Mr Kim Taehyung ...
Your bike arrived to the track field , so please come to the old central station. " that caller cut off the call and even it made Taehyung threw his phone angrily to the bed and went inside the bathroom for get hot shower to relax his head.

But frustrating mind didn't give him help to calm down or relax, he slowly finished his shower and went back to his room for dress up and go his new work .

——–—

Taehyung 's hands lie down on leather sheet and finger tips touched on key holder while inhaling fresh leather, tier smell to nostrils and calmly exhale it with many emotions .

Taehyung calm sensation get down when he  heard familiar female voice to his ears . " I'm so sorry for disturbing your new life Mr Kim .... Taehyung ... or should I call you love...." Maniac  feminine laughs echoing silence track field while making Taehyung look at her within furious expression on his eyes .

" name me as Mr Kim much better... Monica ..." Taehyung wearing his gloves and helmet said it in a mockery way to her .

" oh ... sweet boy you still remember me ...," that seductive voice enough to Taehyung threw his helmet to the ground and furiously holds her cheeks on his grip while making her breath stuck on her throat .

" who the fuck are you ah .... I said you earlier I came here to get my legal license to  my failed career not your fucking business and do you think about me same as past because now Taehyung is totally different ....

Do you understand what I'm say ....ah so get that into your whoring mind and fuck out of my sight..." Taehyung pushed Monica to the ground and wear his helmet again and seat on bike while starting engine to test his bike before the race .

" oh ...! you have change  a lot ...."

————-

Taehyung felt warmth of radiance engine work to his hands and even he heard same favorite lullaby rumbling sound of bike racing what is  hitting on his ear drums , it's same feeling what he felt in the past ,

before his marriage , it mean before two  year ago he lost his racing license after Santiago race . It was huge race every one year held. ,

during that time his bike tank fill up nitrogen tonic by someone , and that made Taehyung name as a cheater and cancelled his license.

It even did by his  past girlfriend whom name as a Monica . She is beautiful and seductive woman but he used Taehyung for popularity and power then after Jackson's arrive she changed she worked with Jackson and lost Taehyung's career and everything then she easily moved out from Taehyung.

That situation made Taehyung's personality change and even it  made Taehyung furious about cheating things . For some reason it  made Taehyung monster .

But after the marriage and jungkook presence made Taehyung life change . His wife change him . Again he taste the love he again feels another warmth , care , comfort and  even agree to share happiness with another but not in a toxic or negative way, .

Does younger changed him ...?
Yeah , jeon jungkook changed Kim Taehyung...

————
Next chapter about going to be Taehyung past ... and
Do you guys want this story Mpreg or not ..?

I hope until up to here storyline is okay if there have any doubt or anything just says it because English language is not my first language 🥺

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜