Chapter thirty five 🥀

Taehyung....

After the meeting doctor Taehyung all the time hold younger's hand tightly because he got regret what he told younger earlier today but he more got sad why Jungkook became silent during drive to home

He didn't utter anything Taehyung even he didn't share his true feelings with Taehyung . That's made Taehyung scared of to speak with him, so he silently waits until younger come back to him and share with him some feelings of their baby.

Taehyung is now inside his office room and making his feelings stuck up with work but his mind fully aware about the his office room door , because he wish anytime younger can come in there .

However today guess terribly vanish from Taehyung's mind because until to evening Jungkook didn't come to meet him or give food to him. Taehyung became impatient about the situation so he stopped his busy work and exhale heavy breath standing from his seat to meet younger .

But Jungkook came for the room and slowly walked near to elder like a baby but his look totally sin for Taehyung.

Taehyung gets backwards until his knees fall down to his chair and jungkook sit on elder's lap while gazing down deep and directly at elder's eyes while guiding his hands on Taehyung's neck softly.

" dinner is ready....." jungkook mumbled it into Taehyung's ear like a baby and jumped down elder's lap while battling his eyeshadows like a baby but Taehyung suddenly got confused and smiled nervously when jungkook looked him like a baby .

Did he do it purposely or not .. ?
Taehyung astonished at his wife but he came out from his thoughts when younger try to pull him out from the seat for taking him down there to the downstairs for dinner .

" jungkook...." Taehyung eyes grew up when he saw nice dinner table arranged in the middle of there garden for him and jungkook even Taehyung wants to hug his wife and secured him to his arms jungkook moved out from his side and waved his hands from the garden area for inviting his husband to there like bunny .

Taehyung smiled at his childish behavior but he can't blame or stop him because he loves to see his wife smile and childish behavior for him because he knew what type of past younger got in his past .

Taehyung before sit down on his chair went near to younger side and hold jumpy boy to his arms while looking softly at younger's face for answers but Taehyung is weak for it , his eyes blurry with fresh tears when younger softly smile at him .

" Taehyung...."  Jungkook softly said when see his husband's eyes glittering with tears he looks so fragile to younger even the younger didn't want to see his eyes like this but younger's hands moved to elder's face and wiped tears from his face while holding his bread cheeks quietly with questionable look ,

It enough for Taehyung to feel happiness for everything, he bend down on his knees and hold younger's hip while keeping soft kiss on younger's belly and securely kept his forehead on there with cries . 
Taehyung didn't want to kill their unknown baby purposely but he loves Jungkook more than anything.
" Appa is  so sorry bear ... i didn't mean to hurt you .... 
I just wanted to save your mum because you have to know I love him so much badly... " Taehyung babble with baby voice to younger's flat tummy even though it kind a cute for jungkook . Jungkook's fingers ran through elder's fluffy hair and patted him as he knew it earlier.

" appa also love you but please don't hurt your mum ....!" Taehyung kissed one last time on younger's belly and stood up from the floor while holding younger to his arms. " I'm so sorry angel...."  Taehyung's voice cracked due to cries but Taehyung's babbling stops when younger's plum lips touched elder's pillow once .

" I love you Taehyung, I know you didn't mean to hurt our bear ... " Taehyung breathed stopped when younger said he love him because it just can't mere words for younger because he show Taehyung every time how he loves him .

" I love you my angel and even you my baby bear .." Taehyung smiled and again captured younger's lips patiently while smiling through  their lips .

Even though they fight or argue jungkook knows how much Taehyung loves him and cares about him , jungkook knows no one can else love him like this way how Taehyung loves him .

He likes Taehyung's scent, he likes Taehyung's touch even it rough or tender he love it , he likes his smile, he loves his babyish babbling about everything, he like his boxy smile, deep voice even ocean greenish color eyes , he likes how Taehyung loves jungkook how he adore him , how he hug him , how he care about him and he likes how Taehyung makes love to him , that's all mean literally Jungkook loves Taehyung head to toe .

Taehyung have a deep soul with pure heart even it cracked or poison from bad things he is a best beautiful human for jeon jungkook.because jeon jungkook knows the pain same as him .

-🥀-

After the dinner time Jungkook get sleepy due to exhaustion day so it doesn't matter for Taehyung because he cleans everything in the kitchen area and went to their room while slowly and quietly closing the door behind him , but he got astonished when younger already sit on the bed like a baby whom lost in thoughts .

" why angel ...?" Taehyung lean near to younger boy and tuck his hair bangs behind his ear while sit next to his wife .

" I have to tell this to my mother...?" Taehyung patting younger's head and cuddle to younger while rubbing younger's belly softly.

" it's tickles hyung ..." jungkook laughs softly it made Taehyung smile to but Taehyung doesn't know how is father react when hear about their baby even younger's father .

But he doesn't want ruined his tiny wife's heart. " I'll inform them bun now get some rest , okay " Taehyung softly kissed younger's head and covers their bodies under to duvet .

——————-

" Taehyung.... Hello ..."
Namjoon voice little bit cracked but he deserves it because he never explained his side of things why he gave his all properties and business to his brother. Because he loves his son more than money even the facts hurts to his little cub he wants to protect his flesh blood .

" Father ..." Taehyung finally spoke to his father after many months but he doesn't know is okay with him or his father .

" are you okay son ...?" Taehyung's eyes blurred with tears even his head answered before voice open up to Namjoon.

" I called you to inform something..." Taehyung voice little bit concerned about the conversation more . It made namjoon's smile drop.

" what is it Taehyung ?"

" jungkook is pregnant.." Taehyung said it happily even it felt for Namjoon , namjoon even knows how he felt now because still he remember his wife pregnant with Taehyung.

" I'm so happy for you guys.." Namjoon voice cracks in middle because his tears constantly falling down from his eyes while smiling for see his grandchildren.

" you guys need to come home tomorrow.." Taehyung slowly said but before listening to his father's answer he cut the conversation and cried silently outside of their room . Exactly he knows how he deprived to hear his father voice but he doesn't know what happened to their bond like crack like this .

Taehyung inhaling heavy breath to his lungs and dial up Jungkook's father's number silently,

—————-

Until to next chapter stay safe 💚💜