Chapter forty one 🥀

Poison ...

After the two months later

After that horrible day everything turn into good way because Mr park dead and his shares also name to taehyung and he became owner of the company, even Jungkook passing fifth month on his pregnancy and even he becoming more stable in his health side as well every single person become carful and protect the jungkook , because everyone knows how he became depressed and anxious after that night .

Namjoon still weak but Jin became strict with his husband to take every single medication to his lungs for stay healthy and even every single fight they brought inside the house become laughable and lovable .

But when it's come to Taehyung it turn up to totally different side . After that day taehyung wake up on two weeks later and even he lost his standing ability by his own feet . Taehyung turned into silent about his true feelings and his legs but he became more lovable towards his family. After taehyung  illness jungkook and him move up to Teahyung's parents house . However jungkook still hold to his subconscious mind in a one day Taehyung definitely walks back same as old days .

He can clearly see how Taehyung became silent about himself and how much he busy with his own work . It's may be comfortable for taehyung but it becomes painful for others to see his acts . Every afternoon after the treatments Taehyung favorite thing is watching sunset while laying on the garden ground .

Even no one go there until taehyung comes back to house but rather than others waiting not bother for jungkook because he all the time visits there and wait until Taehyung gets back to home or talk with him .

Today also same but different is today Jung kook was the one whom laid down on the ground before Taehyung visit there . Jungkook holds his tummy and time to time rub it smoothly with affection for their unborn baby.
" I think your appa is late Mr little tiger .." jungkook babble in a babyish voice while caressing his tummy until waiting his husband arrives.

" appa is so arrogant and cold ... see even we are waiting for him he doesn't care about us and you also same Mr baby tiger today three times I vomited and my throat hurts so badly... that's why I'm always saying father like son ... ahhhh ... my back also aches..."  Jungkook all the complains heard to Taehyung because he didn't make sound or come near to jungkook  until he finished his words .
" I wish he turned up same as old days.." last part mumble but it clearly hears to Teahyung whom comes near to the jungkook side by wheelchair help and he rubs jungkook's back while sitting next him on wheel chair.

" why you late hyung ... ?" Jungkook took Taehyung's hand and kissed his palm while softly rubbing his thumb on other's hand. " there have ton of works that's why.. " Taehyung took deep breath to his lungs and smiled to jungkook but he saw jungkook waiting for long conversation with him rather than three or four sentences.

Their love isn't change but the thing is change in there Taehyung . He became more silent about his pain , it just like he never wanted to see his that part feeling through himself to others .