Chapter thirty six 🥀

Your name......

" hello ..." Taehyung deep voice made jungkook's father easy to understand whom belongs to that voice .

" how are you son ...?" He didn't greet or said hello back for Taehyung only he interrogates him back but Taehyung clam and prepare himself for answer back to him .

" I'm fine ... and I just call for you invite tomorrow night to our house ..." Taehyung said slowly but quite made him think about Mr jeon's answer .

" why so suddenly..?" Taehyung sighed and looked back there room before said it to other .

" you are going to be grandfather..." Taehyung only heard call cut already by other side even it made cursed him loudly while he frustratedly runs his hair down and entered to there room while closing balcony door behind him .

" I hope they will come ..." Taehyung thought it to himself while joining to younger side of the bed .
He smiled softly when younger quickly kept his head on elder's chest. But his mind fully focused on younger's father actions .

                           -🥀-

After one month...

After that call time passed really fastly even Taehyung couldn't contact or find out younger's parents details fully but they only seen youngest father's details through the newspaper and tv shows and it made Taehyung relieve but younger moreover care about his mother so it makes sense Taehyung need to contact them .

However during that past month Taehyung's mother became jungkook's mother and did everything for him , even it made Taehyung also easy however it didn't help for his father and his relationship.

Taehyung exactly didn't know anything about morning sickness and mood changing.
Whole past month made Taehyung life totally different and even Taehyung learned all the new things by his mother's help .

Taehyung more happy about youngest new look , even he two months he get chubby and cute for Taehyung's sight .

Most funny and terrifying things is jungkook became as a sassy little boy for his poor Taehyung.

However Taehyung cherished every single moment in their life , because he needed it in his life and even to them. But Taehyung didn't like one thing it's non other than jungkook's morning sickness, it made his little bunny wife's body look fragile and made him cried.
Taehyung didn't like how younger bare all the pain alone .

Today also same thing happening in early in the morning it's non other than younger vomiting his whole night meal and exhaustingly keeping his body on his husband chest while easy on himself for minutes but today is more than usual time because younger never get blurry or feel dizzy.even his discomfort felt to Taehyung when younger fully gave his body heavy to elder's body.

" you okay baby....?" Taehyung softly asked while rubbing younger's back tenderly.
" I'm ..." Taehyung smiled softly for younger answer and picked up him to his arms and entered into their bedroom . While keeping him on the middle of the bed and caressed Jungkook's hair softly for relaxing his tiered.

" you aren't okay baby ... see morning sickness getting worse than before.." Taehyung voice clear held his pain and concern over to younger .
" I'm fine hyung..." Jungkook softly sighed and gave tiny kiss on elder cheek for console him for relax him.

" but I'll call for your doctor and tell this so he'll be come over here checkup you util to that I can't relax myself ." Taehyung called to younger's doctor and informed about his situation however it's not critical situation but due to taehyung information doctor agreed to come and check out jungkook health.

—————

"It's nothing serious Mr Kim " doctor softly smiles to jungkook and said to Taehyung but it wasn't enough for him to console himself.

" you know Mrs Kim , you just only have to think about yourself and your baby's health,
I think your depressed thoughts mostly affect for your morning sickness, that's why.., even it's normal.." Taehyung worried about new information because he knows why Jungkook depressed in these days . Taehyung painfully looks his wife but younger avoid Taehyung eyes and look down until doctor gave him another new medicine recipe to his hands .

" Mrs Kim just try to make yourself happy and healthy then it's become normal for your body...

And Mr Kim now my work finished so I hope to see you guys in next month in hospital for checkups .." he politely said it and went out the house but whole the time Taehyung became silent.

After the doctor left Taehyung slowly entered to the their bedroom and closed the door behind him silently but his attention went to younger's hands when jungkook stood infront of his eyes and take his hand to his hands.

" hyung.. I'm " Taehyung hugged younger to his chest securely and kissed his top of head while running his hands on younger's back smoothly. " do you miss them ..?" Those words enough to younger cries out loudly . After one month Jungkook's whole frustration and pain easily let out from Taehyung's hold .

" shhhhh ..... it's okay baby easy on you .... Just let out everything what you hold dear...!" Taehyung softly said to younger and hold him tightly to his chest while encouraging him to take it easy on himself.

" I hate them .... because they didn't want to see me but I want my emmoa call to me and .. ask from me something anything .... But they don't.." younger voice cracked and breathed heavily while clutching elder's shirt to his palm .

" they will ... okay shhhhh" Taehyung hush and kiss younger's cheek for made him look his face . " It's okay hyung... it's okay I know you love me more , so it's enough for me hyung ..." Jungkook's cheeks puffed out and his eye's reddish skin like a cherry blossom color, it's more like rose petals look for Taehyung.
Elder slowly lean to younger's lips and passionately kiss him.

Younger hum softly on kiss it's make elder take lead in kiss deeply in younger's lips.

" I'm always there for you jungkook...."

After the heavy cries Jungkook easily caught by sleep even it made really easy for Taehyung to call someone else to find out jungkook's parents details but before he take that call his phone rings with another number .

Taehyung doesn't know exactly who is that person because it's not save number to his phone.
" hello..." Taehyung deep voice open up curiously and it made other side person laughed softly .

" Taehyung... it's me your uncle .."

—————
Until to next chapter stay safe 💚💜