Epilogue

Dear love ..........

 Two years later

Two years later

After year later everything get better even Taehyung's life turn up to full when their little sunshine came to the world , Taehyung became such a beautiful father , loving husband , caring child to the his parents and his laws  even became him as great CEO to the Kim industry. Taehyung is  turn into great human but his secret is Kim jungkook , whom always behind his back and guide and support him within his affection.

Taehyung entered to the house slowly and quietly because he knows how much his baby tiger give his mom hard time . Taehyung footsteps get quiet when he near to the living room area . But the loving scenery is his baby tiger hugging jungkook and sleeping on his chest .

Jungkook and Taehyung got beautiful baby girl to their lives after few months later and her name is Soie , she is very sweet and stubborn as Taehyung but whole features same as jungkook it's perfect combination of their love .

Taehyung picked up Soie from jungkook's embrace and takes his little girl to her room for lays on the bed , but at the mean time jungkook wake up from his sleep when he didn't feel his babies warmth near to him . However he knows it his husband whom took up their baby tiger to the room .

After soei's birth later year Taehyung got his strength back to walk same as his past and all credit goes to his lovely wife whom Kim Jungkook but Jungkook thought their little angle brought them happiness to their selves .

Both of them had hardest times in the past , for Jungkook he never wished for married or fell in love after losing his first love even it same went for Taehyung but god made two broken souls together until to their last moment of their existence.
After what  everything happened to them Taehyung never left  jungkook beside him until today , also  jungkook never leave his side same as him.

Taehyung slowly entering to the living room side and picked up jungkook from there and entered to the their shared room while admiring his wife's bunny face .
Taehyung softly kept jungkook on the bed but jungkook didn't loose Taehyung's shirt sleeve edge and it made Taehyung also join to the bed while loosing his shirt.

"Are you tired baby..?" Taehyung slowly running his fingers through other's soft locks and asked but Jungkook didn't answer for it because he need some time for enjoying this warm hugs from his love.
" she's so sweet but devil as you hyung ... literally she is Kim Taehyung's copy ..." Jungkook's words made Taehyung laugh because he knows that bratty girl only listens to him .
" I know... I know she..." Taehyung agreed for it  with a laugh .

" let's go for see mom and appa tomorrow .." Taehyung said with a smile but jungkook dined it and looked directly into Taehyung's eyes while softly smiling " let's go for a beach tomorrow... I really want to go there.." Taehyung kissed younger's cheeks and smiled while covering the duvet over their bodies and making jungkook giggle.

Taehyung knows jungkook never dienes to see their parents but today he said he wants to go for beach . Taehyung didn't think too much because what ever his bunny want he justly do that.

                          -🥀-

Early in the morning Taehyung , Jungkook and their little Soie left the house for enjoy the beach day and after the arrived there was amazing for them because they walk on the ashore , build sand castle and enjoy their picnic food together, it's totally worth for Taehyung to see his lovely babies faces with smile.
After the eating they just sit on ashore and enjoy the breeze while enjoying the soie's works .

Taehyung sit next jungkook and hold his hand while exhaling soft breath, " Tae ..." Jungkook's soft voice made Taehyung's attention fully focused to Jungkook side .

"Do you remember our first met ...?
That day I never wanted to be yours even after our wedding and even after whole the time I got scared for my feelings for you because you made me think again about love and I sacred to hurt you by my feelings however it past .. but then later when I got to know his live , you afraid to loose me and I saw it from your eyes when you said for me to go for yoongi even I afraid because I knew both of us were idiot to say our true feelings and I'm really glad about that day because we both confessed to ourselves.

Tae ... now I know love is a word but it is a deep meaning same as ocean . I thought to be hated in my past but now I'm just glad and happy for feel it , because when I'm with you I'm a free person hyung .

I came for beach today, I made a promise that day with you , " when you can walk we will come again and walk as same other people..." I wanted thank you hyung for choosing me to love you and hold you even I'm glad for it ..
I love you more than anything in this world and Thank you Taehyung for made me happy." Jungkook's lips softly captured Taehyung's pillow lips and hugs him .
Taehyung gladly accepted his wife's confession even his side of love also always open for his Kim jungkook .

Tiny Soie hugs her mom and that made Taehyung laughed while hugging his little family to his secure arms with love

" Thank you for trusted me my love ....."

———————

Let's meet up on another Taekook story 💚💜