Chapter sixteen 🥀

Bun ......

Sun rays slowly coming out from the thin laces of curtains to the room with morning breeze and even younger male hit outside cold directly to his face it made younger more snuggle up to the warm side of the bed and his legs took for his chest whil...

Sun rays slowly coming out from the thin laces of curtains to the room with morning breeze and even younger male hit outside cold directly to his face it made younger more snuggle up to the warm side of the bed and his legs took for his chest while curling into Taehyung's chest more .

Taehyung wake up slowly when he felt something strange to his chest and his eyes slowly opened due to heavy sun rays .

Morning sight exactly beautiful to Taehyung However, he didn't leave the bed and instead watched his beautiful wife peacefully sleep in his arms, his gaze soft as he admired each of his tiny bun's  pretty features. He could never get tired of the sight of Jungkook's  long, dark eyelashes resting on pale skin covered with adorable freckles. Soft hums were leaving the wife's plump, pink lips; making Taehyung smile fondly at the cute sound.

" coldy ...." Jungkook whimpered and snuggled up elder's neck crook while making Taehyung little junior high.

" shit ..." Taehyung groan and cursed under his breath but he saw younger slowly wake up on his sleep with many struggles but Taehyung quickly closed his eyes and pretended as he is still in deep sleep.

When the past Jungkook waked up early and quickly moved out from the bed without looking at Taehyung side but now it changed because Today Jungkook directly snuggled more to elder's chest and patted smoothly while waiting for other do any reaction, but Taehyung just pretended he still in the sleep .

" Thank you ..." younger mumbled to other chest and Taehyung's  huge arms crossed around other's tiny waist and hold him tightly to his chest while exhaling calming breaths to air .

" morning bun..." Teahyung's groggy deep morning voice made younger heart jump inside his chest and even obliged to it like a hypnotized man .

" good morning..." tiny soft voice made Taehyung smiley looking at his eyes .

"I want ask something from you yesterday I thought to asked but I couldn't remember it" Taehyung patting younger's head and said.

"Okay ....sure "

"when you want to go our home ...?
I am not rushing you , but mom asked from about it even he correct we are one and half month away from there ..
If you don't want then it's fine to stay here bun no rush okay ..." While Taehyung basking warmth to younger and softly asked about way back to their home . He little bit sacred but now Taehyung knew they were no issue for build their relationship step by step slowly.

" I'm okay with it...." Jungkook murmured softly.but Taehyung knew jungkook want to asked something on him however he couldn't tell it because Taehyung's mother called them to wake up.