Chapter thirty seven 🥀

I'm always looking at you.....

" uncle ..... ?" Taehyung smiled little because his father's brother really close to Taehyung in childhood even they separated by his father's actions still Taehyung same for his uncle .

" oh our tiger grown up as a man now , even voice ..." Taehyung laughed softly for his uncle's words but he heard someone coughing from the other side , it's definitely belongs to his father.

" why you suddenly call uncle..?" Taehyung serious toned made elder unbelievably shakes his head  but he clear his throat and took short and heavy breath for his lungs to start the conversation with other .

" there have party in company so I would like to invite your dearest wife and you .. please! Taehyung come okay we are waiting for you.." Taehyung sighed and rubbed his eyebrows but suddenly he remembered about younger's father .

" what about Mr Jeon and Mrs jeon..? Do they come for the party?" Taehyung curiously asked .

" yeah I invited them also .." Hoseok said slowly and Taehyung side get relieved because he can quickly fulfill younger's crave and depressed mind calm down through this party so he agreed to visit there with younger .

Before call cut off Hoseok talked " Taehyung ..... appa is sick " Taehyung didn't know how to talk about that but he utter any single word to his uncle .

" I think jungkook again have morning sickness so I should have go to him " Taehyung said it in hurry and cut the call . Hoseok knows he lied to him but it's not the right time for arguing back about it .

Hoseok painfully looks at his phone and ruffled his hair but Namjoon took his hand and shook his side to side , " why you invite mr jeon ..."

" you wait and watch brother I have to correct lots of things now ... sure Jin also hate me now not  relieving the truth behind our lies." Hoseok scrunched his nose up and turned to Namjoon face with soft smiling.

" but is it okay ... I mean we should wait until jungkook give delivery to their baby.." Namjoon keeping his head on the headboard while holding Hoseok hands .

" they can't do anything to them anymore because I agreed jimin..." Hoseok patted elder's hand and assured him .

" I don't know how jimin bare this much information.." Namjoon closed his eyes and shook his head but Hoseok clearly his voice and get namjoon's attention to his face.

" I told him everything Namjoon, I can't marry or love him without everything relieve to him , because way the you love your family I love him .. and I need to respect his love and  as my decision I told him , what his father tried to do  Taehyung and how Jungkook's father agreed to your business... and even I have to told him your health " Namjoon closed his eyes and wagged his head.

Namjoon yesterday gets to know he's having lungs problem due to his  long time past smoking habits, even it's really can't heal from medical treatments because it already in critical stages. However he didn't tell his health condition to anyone else because before he leaving this place he has to adjust everything what he messed up.