Chapter twenty six 🥀

Regret ....

Taehyung breaths get stuck with cries and sniffles , that made younger feels his shoulder and neck crook wetting with elder's tears

Taehyung breaths get stuck with cries and sniffles , that made younger feels his shoulder and neck crook wetting with elder's tears .

" what happened ....? Please hyung say something..." Jungkook voice this much louder than usual and even he touched elder's face by  his both hands and dispersedly wait for say something by elder .

Jungkook  saw how much elder's eyes were reddish and fill with tears, jungkook couldn't control himself or waiting elder's answer , so he quietly wiped elder's eyes and hug him on to his chest while running his chubby fingers on elder's hair locks lovingly.

It made elder feel easy for start conversation with younger but he doesn't know how younger reacts after he saying it . But he have to do it for relax younger's doubt full mind .

" jungkook ....

mom .. got sick after that day ... he always blamed to father and even avoid him for me . The worst part is he was rejecting his foods during last week and now he sick ...

And father came to my office and told it to me , even he wants us come to home and say something to mom, but I didn't utter anything for him even  I was not said I'll be there for mom ... now I just feel so terrible and sad.

I know I am  a bad person and bad child to them , but still I'm angry with them .
They totally underestimate their own child even father didn't tell me better answer for my questions .. so am I right or wrong at this time bun ..? " Taehyung loudly cried in younger's chest and quietly questioned about himself

That made even younger also cried on . But better thing is Taehyung have time for fix up his own responsibilities from his side .so younger have to explain about it softly.

" hyung you aren't wrong in anyway , but Jin emomma is your mom , so please go for him and assured him you are alright same as others day ,

don't refuse or accept guilt after missed your chance Tae ...." Younger words have deep meaning with painful hints and that's made elder mind set forward to go for his mother.But there have an another news Taehyung wants to tell for younger ones.

" jungkook ..." elder moved away from younger warmth and hold his hands while directly looking at him with soft eyes.

"Hmm .." younger moved to elder warmth and hold his hand just like elder hold his and asked , what he wants to say for him , and jungkook  saw how Taehyung easy on himself for this conversation. And he saw how he looked down and holding their hands sadly before staring back younger doe eyes .

" Today our company got first project and even it got from Italian cosmetics company... This is huge success and even better opportunity..." Taehyung couldn't complete his sentence because younger captures elder's pillow lips by passionate love and sweetly smile on through kiss while blessing elder .