Chapter thirty one 🥀

Lies.........

After few minutes Jungkook  got his pregnancy test as a result of positive

After few minutes Jungkook got his pregnancy test as a result of positive. Isn't he happy about that now, then why he got sad about it.

Jungkook tears fell on the sink while his palm carefully pressed on his flat tummy and sobbed loudly when he remembered about past months of suffering during he caught up heart attack .

That day he got to know he have been suffering from the heart issue and even though it get to know by Taehyung after doctors examination , that's why they all the time careful with after their interactions time because doctors were already warn them for to hold back the making baby , due  Jungkook medical treatment highly important for his heart even it too much for baby whom will it inside on him.
It may  be cause to their child become as an unhealthy or baby's birth cause for mother's death in future.

Those things ghosted around Jungkook's mind even he didn't see house maid entering to the bathroom because she several times knocked the door but it wasn't opened up so that's why she thought to open up the door.

She's having a duty it's non other than  caring about the jungkook and clean the house .

" si......r " she's eyes got wide when seen Jungkook's sallow eyes and what he holds to his palm with sobbing messily on the cold floor .

" I knew this ..." she muttered softly under her breath and helped to Jungkook for by giving her hand to jungkook for standing up from the floor to coming out there .

She doesn't know why does Jungkook cry , is it because for happy , sad or not his husband near to him for celebrating this moment for their lives .

She doesn't have any clue for it .
" sir do I have to call for doctor.....? Or call ...."

" no .... No .... No need to call anybody now just ...." Jungkook suddenly got panicked and took her phone to his hand while securing his tummy from the other hand .

She frowned her eye brows up and looked at his hand what securely covers .
She knew his young master truly loved this boy then why he would be frightened up like this way .

" sir ... please calm down now... I'm not going to say anything about this for doctor or young master..." she get down to jungkook size and calmly patting his head and explain about it .

" Thank you ...!" Younger get calm down and he rested his head on the wall and sighed softly while thinking something deeply inside his mind. But he doesn't even know exactly what he think about now .

——————

From the other side of the world in Taehyung side he quickly finished his work after Jackson death and get ready for take his license quickly soon as possible because he deprived to see his wife.

He every time knows Jungkook isn't in there happy . And that's enough for Taehyung to quick his work for see his bun's face soon .

He quickly packed his bag and went to track field area for get his license back .

                            -♟️-

" sir .... young master calling for you....

What should do now ....?"

jungkook attention fully focused on his phone what she questionably holds to her hands now .
But jungkook doesn't know what to say for her or answer it .

After few minutes he covered his body under to duvet and waited for get silent his phone but after first call again it ring with in second time it's enough for jungkook to thought his husband got panicked because he's not coming up for phone .

" Aunty just tell him I'm sleeping and it's enough okay ...." Last part became out from his mouth louder it because of he doesn't want to Taehyung know about this situation even though jungkook know what if Taehyung knows if he pregnant definitely he doesn't want this bean whom still inside jungkook , because he knows what did doctors say to them .

Tears slowly falling down from his eye corners and he heavily sighed when staring on the ceiling screen for made up his mind to check out proper pregnancy test in the hospital tomorrow.
He doesn't know why his life gets worse to worse every day.

—————

And the other side house maid slowly went downstairs to answer the phone.
" hello ... bun
Are you okay ...? " she can clearly visible her young master worrying about the that boy whom resting now on his bed , she doesn't know what to tell now because she's going to do her job even jungkook isn't his master , he is his master's wife so she can't lies to his master , because Taehyung really helped hers son illness and treatment so how can she tell lies to him.

" hello jungkook are you there bun ...? " Taehyung desperately asked because he wanted to know his wife okay or not . Because he never miss his first call , during this time period.

" young master it's me Arya ..."

" where is he aunty why he doesn't come to the phone ..?" Taehyung knows something going wrong and even it made him impatient .

" young master , jungkook sir is sleeping at now , "

" at this time it's not usual taking nap even why what happened to him ...?

Is he at home or not ...?"

" he is in home master... but "

" but what then... ?give him phone .." Taehyung aggressively said and impatiently waited for getting answer from the other side .

" young master don't get angry with me ... " she went out from the house and entered to Jungkook's tiny garden while opening up everything what exactly happened in the morning to up this time .
But Taehyung thought he caught sick for non stop work however that thought when he heard another answer .

" young master , I think jungkook master is pregnant..." it's enough to Taehyung's hands trembling and cut the call with huge fear .

Taehyung really likes kids even he more like to see his own family but he can't loose his lover because he is too much love for younger it's like he can't live without oxygen, surely he's become his part of thing to Taehyung.

Taehyung eyes stings with tears even he doesn't like the way  jungkook told to Araya for said lies to him .

May be he get angry because he doesn't like whom lies at him ........

Or it's his tantrum ......

————

What you think about the next chapter..?

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜