Chapter 26

Y/N's POV:

I found myself jumping off the chair.

What the shuck was that? Why did that woman say that I'm special?

I looked at Teresa and noticed she didn't change her position at all, her eyes still closed. I felt like she wasn't going to wake up too soon.

I stormed off the Med-jack's hut and saw that the Maze doors still didn't open and I wondered what time was it since I didn't own a clock. The light that was reflecting on the walls didn't give me any hint about the hour, just told me it was early in the morning.

I didn't notice any movement outside. It was all silent and peaceful like nobody ever lived in here and at that point I felt alone.

I missed Minho's company though, spending time with him and waiting next to the Maze for his arrival. I felt empty without those.

I returned back to my chair and I let my head fall into my hands, sinking into my thoughts but I was quickly brought back to reality as Teresa mumbled something.

I can swear I heard Thomas.

But then she murmured again: "Y/N."

She wasn't awake though. She was just talking in her sleep.

But why did she say our names? Is she dreaming?

I suddenly heard the door from behind me opening and I spotted Alby walking towards me.

"How's she doin'?" he questioned me.

"Still sleeping, no movement, nothing," I lied. I still didn't want to mention the fact that she said my name and Thomas' name. "What about Ben?" I curiously asked.

"He didn't show any hints of life yet," he replied with a concerned expression. "But if he wakes up, he'll wish that arrow hit his brain," he continued. "Call me if she does anything, I'll put Newt to bring you some soup for her soon."

"Thanks, Alby." I tried to smile before he left.

After about half an hour, Newt entered the building with a plate and a bowl.

"Your breakfast and hers." he said while handing them to me, one by one. I put them both on the same table as last night.

"Thanks. Take this plate and give it to Fry, please. I gotta watch her." I told him, giving him what remained from my yesterday's dinner.

"Sure," he replied while taking it. "You still angry at Minho?" he randomly queried.

I looked down.

"Yeah. Sort of." I answered while rising a shoulder.

"He said it's something weird about you recently and that you were very suspicious the last time you talked. He refused to say more. What's that supposed to mean?" he kept asking.

"It doesn't matter, Newt. It was nothing important." I tried to end this conversation since I didn't have in plan to confess the real story.

He frowned at me.

"It seems important since none of you want to talk about it." he stated while crossing his arms.

"Slim it, Newt it's- it's between me and him." I told him calmly.

He rolled his eyes.

"You're some bloody big secretive shanks." he said as he made his way towards the door. I felt sorry for him. He wanted to find out what happened so he could try and help us because he cares about me and Minho. But he can't find out. Not yet. I'm glad Minho hid our fight as well and that he didn't tell anybody about my theories or to even confess I know things but I don't wanna talk about them. I respected him for that.