Hard

Shadow POV

Honestly I would've been so happy with sharing classes with knuckles but... I'm not and it was so fucking hard not to say anything to him. I just kept myself distracted by reading or writing down notes from posters that hung on the wall. Lunch was easy but I noticed sonic and tails shaking their heads as they sat down. I didn't have class with knuckles but I did have it with rouge and her new posse. Lucky for me I'm assigned at a desk away from them. When I got home mom had take out delivered for me since she was staying over. I grabbed my food after putting the papers she has to sign for the school on the counter and went to my room. I turned on my tv and started eating thinking of knuckles and how I wished we could've talked things out. Maybe we should I mean if he wants to talk to me. I finished my food and threw it in my trash bin before getting a bit more comfortable on my bed. Yet I keep getting a nagging feeling to go to talk to Knuckles. I sighed getting up and texted my mom letting her know I'm going to try to talk things out with knuckles. She was fully supportive of it and wished me luck. I left the house and drove my car out of the neighborhood. I stopped at a stoplight waiting for it to turn green. Out of the corner of my eye I see knuckles bitch ass girlfriend with Blaze. I go to look away when I suddenly saw her pull Blaze close and the two started making out. I was shocked and go to grab my phone to take a picture but the light had turned green and the person behind me honked. I growled and drove off. I went to knuckles door and he answered it luckily. "What do you w-" "Look you can hate me all you want and I know we're not friends anymore but I have to tell you something.... Rouge is cheating on you... I saw her making out with Blaze" I said and he scoffed. "Got proof of it?"he sneered and I shook my head. "Yeah that's what I thought goodbye shadow" he slams the door and I just silently imagined myself strangling his stubborn ass. I went back to my car and drove off knowing there's no going back.

I guess just going to have to accept it....