Fuzzy

Shadows POV

I woke up with my head still fuzzy but remember last night. I don't think I'll ever have sex that would be better than last night. Knuckles was still asleep next to me and I looked at all the ripped empty condom pouches and used condoms that we thought got tossed in the trash bin. But as wild as we both were guess we didn't. "Morning" he smiled and I felt his hand glide down my side. "Morning" I smiled. "Last night was wow." He chuckled and I did too. "I know right" I smiled before we kissed. We got up and I went to take a shower while he cleaned up our 'mess' before his parents get home. He made me some breakfast and we watched tv enjoying our meal. My ear twitched hearing the keys unlocking the front door. "Knuckles we're home!" His dad said. "In the living room dad!" He replied. "How was the hotel?" He asked looking over the couch. "Wonderful" his dad smiled. "Very~" his mom purred, and knuckles covers his eyes between his thumb and finger embarrassed sliding down on the couch. "Mom dad really?" He said with an embarrassed tone making me laugh. "Hey even at our age knuckles we need to stay sexual act-" "MOM!" His parents started laughing enjoying embarrassing their son before walking upstairs to unpack. "I love your parents" I said to my now darker red boyfriend. "Shut up...." He replied. Knuckles dropped me off at home after lunch and I walked in with a huge smile on my face. "Hey shadow how was your date?" Mom smiled and I told her everything... well except the mind-blowing sex part.

Knuckles pov

I was so fucking embarrassed when my parents came home but shadow didn't seem to mind and laughed. After I dropped him off, I decided to stop by the bookstore. I wanted to see if they had the next book of my favorite series since it was announced it was out now. I smiled seeing it on the rack, so I picked it up and started reading the first chapter like I usually do. "Knuckles?" I turned around seeing Mina which shocked me because she hates books. "Ummm Mina what are you doing here?" I asked confused. "Oh, nothing came here for a new HoneyBee album, and I saw you." She smiled but something was off. "Oh well cool" I smiled and closed the book. "We'll enjoy the album" I said and started to walk away. "Rouge is very sorry" she said and I stopped. "There it is I don't care how sorry that bitch is so do me a favor and leave me alone" I said calm but strict. I walked away, purchased my book, and went home.

Narrative pov

Mina returns to Fiona's place a bit defeated. "Sooooo" Rouge said crossing her arms. "He didn't want to hear it.... Guess my charm isn't what it used to be" she growled. Rouge huffed and plopped on the couch. "Guess we have to do something else then" sally said and Fiona nods. Rouge was ignoring their conversation as she scrolled through social media where she stopped at one post. It was a girl with her boyfriend but in the background, it showed knuckles and Shadow when shadow almost fell. She saw the love in their eyes and her blood started to boil.

"SHADOW AND KNUCKLES ARE DATING?!"