Graduation and a wedding

Warning short chapter this is the end I love you guys and thank you so much for reading!!!

Narrated pov

Today was the day for knuckles and shadow and friends. The day they worked very hard for and made it through. After receiving their diplomas and turning the tassel the friend's laugh tossing their caps into the air. Their parents clapping and cheering for them as they do. What happens after?

Well Fiona and Scourge head off to their dream university together much to their parents protest the following week but left a nice gift for shadow and knuckles.
Amy and Sonic made plans to get married once they graduated from college that starts in the fall.
Cream and Tails had recently discovered they are expecting a baby in February. But don't worry they're still attending college locally with sonic, Amy, knuckles and shadow.
Blaze and Silver both left for their dream university together a week after graduating yet they came back for a very special reason.

As for our boys the big day finally came a month after graduation. It was a beautiful backyard ceremony and their friends and family clap when they were pronounced husband and husband.

Overall everything is great and they all have a bright and beautiful future ahead of them all.

End