Promposal

Shadows pov

"UGH!" Sonic said as he plops on the couch at my house. "What am I going to do for a promposal for Amy?!" He said. Knuckles and I looked at each other then back to our blue friend. "Beats me" knuckles said. "Why not just ask her like normally?" I said. "It's senior year guys and I want to make it special for her" Sonic crossed his arms. "He's right boys promposals are special to girls" mom said bringing in a try of snacks. Spring break had just started and prom is three weeks away. So far life is going amazing. Yet deep down I know Rouge is going to find away to ruin our prom. She's kept her distance from us for a while but I know deep down she planning something. "Sonic why not a cute scavenger hunt and at the end you have a cute little set up to ask her? Amy likes solving riddles right?" Mom asked. "Yeah?..... holy shit yeah! I can do that! Thanks Mari!" Sonic jumps up and hugs her. "Ok guys you got to help me!" He asked. "Sure what can we do?" Tails asked.

Next day Amys pov

I woke up smiling and got my usual good morning text from sonic making me smile. I got dressed and walked downstairs to the kitchen and gave my mom and dad a kiss on the cheek. "Morning baby girl you got a fun day ahead of you" mom said and I was confused. "What do you mean?" I asked sipping on tea dad made. "Well Sonic dropped by and left you this" dad handed me a envelopes. "Weird" I thought and opened it.

My sweet Rose,

I have a surprise for you but! You must go on a little scavenger hunt to get it."

Love
your blue devil.

I giggle and my parents smiled giving me my first clue. I called cream and Blaze to join me and we spent the day laughing and enjoying solving his riddles. Each place we found the next clue o received a gift making it that more sweet. This is the most cutest and fun thing sonic has done for me and I love it! We came to the final clue which told me where to go so we went. The girls smile and left with my gifts without me knowing as I walked to the fountain at the park where we had our first kiss. Sonic was standing there in a tuxedo with a bouquet of roses and gardenias with a smile on his face. "Sonic what is all this?" I asked walking up. "Well I was wondering if you would go to prom with me?" He asked and I teared up. "Yes!" I jumped into his arms but he lost his footing and we fall into the fountain. We laughed and kissed.

Knuckles pov

I chuckled and stopped the recording on Sonic's phone so me, shadow and the guys could help them out.